Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

cannabis education march and rally may 15

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blagsta wrote:

Interesting stuff, though I thought he was refering to herbal not hash cannabis.

The impurities in 'soap bar' are concerning and definately a cause for legal change.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Cannabis use is socially acceptable in a lot of places amongst a lot of people. Alcohol is not accepted in a lot of places by a lot of people...
    Alcohol (wine) was used by Jesus, theres no reference to him using cannabis.
    That makes it right. Abuse of alcohol is of course wrong. Abuse of anything, including oneself is wrong. For wrong read sinful.
  • Options
    Shut up
  • Options
    Saint RK of the self-righteous perspectives.

Is that his image I see in the smear on my monitor screen???? Praise be! :eek:
  • Options
    Do you drink alcohol Rich Kid? If so, is it just wine or other drinks as well?
  • Options

Unfortunately horseshit RK. Even the first bible was put down on Hemp paper. -

http://www.azhemp.org/Archive/Package/History/history.html

And for the head of a religion being a drug user we have Queen Vic -

http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/coc02.htm

A regular coke user throughout her life.

I bet there are no references to Jesus taking a shit either, so does that mean that it's "sinful" to? How about wearing clothes?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Do you drink alcohol Rich Kid? If so, is it just wine or other drinks as well?
    Don't be so personal lamp boy. I drink alcohol and thats all I'm saying on the subject.

Do you smoke cannabis or use hard drugs?
  • Options
    LOL. I knew it! :D

Hypocrisy again...

How about YOU going into detox and curing yourself from consuming that dangerous and damaging drug, before demanding others do eh?

:rolleyes:

And yes, I do smoke cannabis and take hard drugs. And drink alcohol.

Salud!
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Don't be so personal lamp boy. I drink alcohol and thats all I'm saying on the subject.

Do you smoke cannabis or use hard drugs?

Keep squirming :D
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    LOL. I knew it! :D

Hypocrisy again...

How about YOU going into detox and curing yourself from consuming that dangerous and damaging drug, before demanding others do eh?

:rolleyes:
    No hypocrisy on my part. Like Jesus I drink alcohol in moderation, I don't smoke tobacco or any other substance, nor do I take hard drugs of any kind, never have, never will.

And yes, I do smoke cannabis and take hard drugs. And drink alcohol.

Salud!
    You my friend, from what you say, appear to be a druggie. Its people like you that I would target for compulsory detoxing, you're a menace to normal decent society.
  • Options
    You need detox form your religion
  • Options
    How about evidence that Jesus used caffeine?

Unfortunately horseshit RK. Even the first bible was put down on Hemp paper. -

http://www.azhemp.org/Archive/Packa...ry/history.html

And for the head of a religion being a drug user we have Queen Vic -

http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/coc02.htm

A regular coke user throughout her life.

I bet there are no references to Jesus taking a shit either, so does that mean that it's "sinful" to? How about wearing clothes?

Posting this again cos you obviously missed it the first time. Or is it inconvenient factual analysis again?
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    You my friend, from what you say, appear to be a druggie. Its people like you that I would target for compulsory detoxing, you're a menace to normal decent society.

I've always known it, you are taking the piss.

"druggie" thats fantastic!
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    I've always known it, you are taking the piss.

"druggie" thats fantastic!
    If someone says that they smoke cannabis and use hard drugs, then in my view they are a druggie. Simple really, wheres the problem.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    If someone says that they smoke cannabis and use hard drugs, then in my view they are a druggie. Simple really, wheres the problem.

So you are saying that Aladdin is a 'menace' to society, how?
  • Options
    No, I don't want to personalise it.
    In my view if someone is a self-confesed druggie then their life-style is not in keeping with normal decent society. The "menace" part comes from the connection to drug-dealers and the promotion of their sordid activities to other impressionable people thus enlarging the druggie circle.

I have hard views when it comes to drug-dealers, I believe in hard punishment for dealers and hard love for druggies.

Who in their right mind wants to shoot heroin up their arm?
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    I don't want to personalise it.

I think you personalised it when you called Aladdin a 'druggie'.

Why? Because they are in pain perhaps.

So someone who works, who pays tax, who does all the usual things, but on occasions dabble in esctacy and cannabis, they are menacing society?

How are the negatively impacting upon society?
  • Options

So it's a mental health issue now?
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    their life-style is not in keeping with normal decent society.
    ?
    been happening for thousands of years. in every society.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    That makes it right. Abuse of alcohol is of course wrong. Abuse of anything, including oneself is wrong. For wrong read sinful.

What the fuck has Jesus got to do with it? :confused:
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    What the fuck has Jesus got to do with it? :confused:
    read my post my friend.
  • Options
    rich kid, im not religious, not because i have lost my faith, because i have never had it in the first place

you are seemingly turning out to be a religious bigot
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    No hypocrisy on my part. Like Jesus I drink alcohol in moderation, I don't smoke tobacco or any other substance, nor do I take hard drugs of any kind, never have, never will.
    Sadly for you, your twisted interpretation of Christianity and its application to real life are shared by very fiew, and are certainly NOT the benchmark used to establish whether something is right or wrong, legal or illegal.

You my friend appear to be a pisshead. It's alcoholic types like you I'd put into detox, being by far the greatest danger to society- infinitely more so than those who take other recreational drugs.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Then you must by definition be an alcoholic; a drunk; a pisshead.

Right?
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    rich kid, im not religious, not because i have lost my faith, because i have never had it in the first place

you are seemingly turning out to be a religious bigot
    He's faking the whole lot.

A more transparent trolling attempt I have never seen...
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Then you must by definition be an alcoholic; a drunk; a pisshead.
    Right?
    Wrong. As I said I'm a very moderate drinker of alcohol, usually accompanying a meal, so I'm not as you so lovingly describe lamp boy. Sorry to disappoint.
  • Options
    Do you want to describe to us why Aladdin is a druggie then?
  • Options
    In a general sense I would say that anyone who admits to taking drugs is a druggie, seems reasonable to me.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Wrong. As I said I'm a very moderate drinker of alcohol, usually accompanying a meal, so I'm not as you so lovingly describe lamp boy. Sorry to disappoint.
    Well I am a moderate consumer of cannabis, ecstasy and cocaine. So unless you are willing to retract your suggestion spoilt child, you shall hereby be known to me as the hypocrite pisshead.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    In a general sense I would say that anyone who admits to taking drugs is a druggie, seems reasonable to me.
    And anyone who admits drinking the most harmful drug known to society is an irresponsible alcoholic pisshead.

Are they not?