Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

why mdma is the question

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Anything thats legal is a load of shite...
  • Options
    Anything thats legal is a load of shite...

Go and smoke Salvia 25x and tell me that. Datura seeds?
  • Options

fuck forgot about that stuff...and LSA is also good...

i was thinking more along the lines of that "herbal ecstacy" shite and all that you get in headshops...
  • Options
    actually 'legal E' is ok in context. Its crap in that you dont get very 'high' BUT Bliss Extra for example, 6 800mg doses of that (taken all at once) will keep you up and raving if you dont want to get beaned up.

The scarey thing is that me and Bong have picked apart the ingredients (in an analytical sense) and we are no-where near close to knowing how after 5 hours i still have a mildly pleasant buzzing sensation in the top of my head.
  • Options
    yea maybe so but it's all balls when you think about it...nothing compared to pills...i get mild sensations from natural foods...maybe it's just a phenomenon in your brain...who knows...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit

Those yoppo seeds contain DMT and Fly Agaric is something else.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    like i said Skive; im sure you were a Mayan priest in another life, i'll be reading about you in the Echo at some point im sure

'Man caught in New Forest drinking Yahaye and sacraficing Skates'
  • Options
    'Man caught in New Forest drinking Yahaye and sacraficing Skates'

Hey I just love my drugs.

I sure hope that well be taking a few skates scalps on the pitch soon. If we're going down it would be nice to beat the bastards one last time this season.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    innit although i hope it doesnt end up like the last one because there could quite easily have been fucking murders that day...
  • Options
    innit although i hope it doesnt end up like the last one because there could quite easily have been fucking murders that day...

I went to Fratton last season and it was funny as fuck. We just got off the train and walked to the ground surrounded by gavers. After the game the skates went mad, smashed Pompey and got banged up for it.
    Not one Saints fan was arrested or injured.

They're just a little town of pikeys after all. ;)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    did you go to the Standing order after the game?
  • Options
    did you go to the Standing order after the game?

I may have done I can't really remember - I know ended up in Bedford Place in the end.

I havn't gone to matches on a regualr bassis for years now, and havn't been at all this season which is disgraceful.
    I've had several chances to be a steward at St Mary's recently but havn't taken them up. :banghead:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options

Those drugs might be strong but thats far from saying they are pleasurable to take.
  • Options
    yes, Captain Pedantic, but we all know what his implication was :D

...seriously i totally agree, a 25x concntration of salvia is madness
  • Options
    I've seen pure extract for sale by the gram, though how you would measure out and use the dose is totally beyond me.

Its a horrid drug anyway.
  • Options
    I never broke through on salvia, always was a bit of a let down every time i tried it.

How do you take those yoppo seeds?eat them, yea?
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    How do you take those yoppo seeds?eat them, yea?

Crush them and snort them I think but I've heard different things on how effective they are. Most of the articles on the net that I've found suggest the extraction of DMT from the seeds - something that is highly illegal.
    I've done DMT but it wasn't by having anything to do with yoppo seeds. I didn't like DMT anyway - too fucking hectic.

Fly Agrics however are fucking excellent if you can put up with a dodgy gut for a couple of hours.

I really want to try the Blu Lotus after seeing it on the Channel 4 Sacred Weeds programme.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Snorting DMT containing powders is practiced in the Amazon area but its not a method I've heard used outside of there.

The problem with DMT is its reluctance to actually work, orally it must be mixed with an MOAI, though I dont know whether you have to nasally, I would presume not given its going straight into the blood.

It is a mosterously strong drug and really isnt to be taken just for fun.
  • Options
    lets all start a hallucenogenic cult :D
  • Options
    lets all start a hallucenogenic cult :D

Given the results of past efforts around the world I think I will pass on this.
  • Options
    I can't say hallucinogens appeal. I managed to fuck myself up royally at the tail end of a heavy night on MDMA crystal and coke by smoking 6 bongs in succession.

This was just weed, mind you.

I lost my handle on reality pretty rapidly, got hugely paranoid, and managed to convince myself I wasn't going to re-awaken from this world in which my brain reset itself every 5 seconds. I kept thinking in loops, and couldn't get a song by the bloody Darkness out of my head...horrible.

I look back on it, and it was pretty funny. At the time I was shit-scared.

Moral learnt? Stick to the devil you know. :thumb:
  • Options
    Theres no such thing as a bad trip, just a forced learning experience.
  • Options
    To be fair, after that experience I've sort of relaxed my feelings re hallucinogens and am considering low doses of mushrooms. VERY low. I've a healthy fear of my subconscious. :)
  • Options
    Chem lab; I've gotten that sort of thing a few times, well not to your extent, but i've got in at night and on the tail end of pills or something and smoked loads of pipes one after the other, the end result is a very trippy type state but your still out of it a bit, kind of hard to explain.
  • Options
    Yer - I think I overdid it somewhat though!

6 bongs in a row...*sigh*..kinda deserved it really :)
  • Options
    Theres no such thing as a bad trip, just a forced learning experience.

yes well swings and roundabouts because you could say that about anything, but certainly by the same token you can learn from anything, not too sure about the 'no bad trips bit though'...
  • Options
    i've had a bad trip thats certainly a main factor in my new outlook on drugs...basically i took a load of pills and smoked the head of myself on the comedown...closed my eyes, opened them and next thing i know i'm in a forest with red fireworks exploding on the walls, monks on boats rowing down the nile below the pyramids of giza, one of many sub-trips inside the major trip, my friend turning into an elf, me turning into a leopard, just totally freaky "if i had a gun now i'd shot myself" shit...thne again, it was a forced learning experience also...
  • Options
    ...yeah i can relate to that, i did that...your brains been minced and you just want it all to stop...
  • Options
    ...yeah i can relate to that, i did that...your brains been minced and you just want it all to stop...

totally...i'm stopping now cos there's still something to be salvaged...eventually i'll be alright but i look at some people on the weekends and i just know that they're fucking themselves up something seriously...
  • Options
    Chem:Lab wrote:
    Yer - I think I overdid it somewhat though!

6 bongs in a row...*sigh*..kinda deserved it really :)

6 bongs in a row isn't that much of a smoke