Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

why mdma is the question

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Pure MDMA powder is lovely and great if your at someones house and can just crash out but I prefer my pills for clubbing.

Pills are like a box of chocolates.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ...then you bite in and its coffee :mad:
  • Options
    Whats wrong with the coffee ones?
  • Options
    caffeine! DAMN :mad:

stich up :D
  • Options
    Coffee is the best drug though, you can use it all you like, it tastes nice and keeps you sort of half jittery awake.
  • Options
    can you really?

could run the risk of health problems if you over indulge too much...although you couldnt get me off tea with methadone :D
  • Options
    I know, short term memory loss, hyper tension, insomnia, loose bowels, erm, short term memory loss...
  • Options
    all symptoms of age so dont get too carried away :D
  • Options
    Probably, though I think I do consume more caffeine than is probably wise.
  • Options
    at any price i would question its purity, i mean; how would you know? its not like theres a 14 day money back guarentee...

From experience, I tend to be very suspicious when offered something at what seems a stupidly low price, because I've had many disappointments with bargain drugs. These disappointments have been infrequent when I've paid the 'RRP' so to speak.

But because I haven't done MDMA before I have nothing to guage the quality against. And with this guy there is a sort of money back guarantee. He's a classmate and I've brought stuff (namely weed and coke) back before when I haven't been happy and he usually refunds/replaces and stops using that supply line. But as I say, I'll be unable to guage the MDMA quality.
  • Options
    Well, if you assume he hasnt cut it you can tell the compentancy of the cook by its look.

A lot of the powder MDMA on the market is a very pale brown, but some looks like pure white crystals, like glass or suger. You want that sort.
  • Options
    when it was first (when i first heard about it) i swear it was called 'Crystal MDMA' anyway.
  • Options
    Well when pure it should be a crystaline powder, like powdered glass.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    Well I certainly dont understand the microscopic science behind SSRI's, their action isnt perfectly understood by medicine at all, let alone with MDMA thrown in.

We have had this discussion before, here
  • Options
    Pills are like a box of chocolates.

you never know what your gonna get
  • Options
    that's right shogun every pill is different and u never know exactly what the buzz is going to be like but thats the best part because if every pill gave the exact same buzz then it would get abit boring.
  • Options
    i beg to differ, an MDMA buzz can never be 'boring'.

If there are that many people who want 'pills' not 'MDMA' then i think its time to rethink the manenr in which we look at the 'pill' consumption phenominon.
  • Options
    that's right shogun every pill is different and u never know exactly what the buzz is going to be like but thats the best part because if every pill gave the exact same buzz then it would get abit boring.

That's the way I look at it too mate. Though at the same time I realise that some of the extra goodies arn't always welcome.

MDMA can never get boring because it's fuckign lovely but then I've never found that pure MDMA a very dancey drug either.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    how can it not get boring ?

its gets shit after a while ... neck loads and get fuck all buzz and end up on such a come down the next day ...

if you're able to pace yourself and not really build up a tolerance then i guess thats a different story .. but most people can't do that :(

i can't really guage how good pure mdma is ... i didn't take until after i had taken a good few pills and built up a tolerance..

but then theres gatecrasher in a few weeks :D
  • Options
    ahh yes but i said the buzz, not the comedown or a reduced buzz due to cainage :no:
  • Options
    ah i dont know ... i dont get a buzz at all really .. more like being sped out
  • Options
    if you dont get the empathic and euphoric feeling from what you are taking then there may be several reasons (or a combination) of factors.

1) You havent got very strong pills; there is little to no MDMA in them.

2) You are in a state of depleted serotonin production (which can result from a prolonged period of heavy use) BUT this would commonly be accompanied by a depressive state in general, not just on the comedown.

3) You are taking SSRI antidepressants; MDMA will NOT give you the empathic and euphoric feeling if you are taking these, it is not known exactley why.

If you are not being impressed by your pills anymore, and particularly if you feel yourself suffering from progressively worse or prolonged comedowns then maybe it is time to give them a rest.
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    ah i dont know ... i dont get a buzz at all really .. more like being sped out

Why on Earth do you take them?

I've always kind of thought the point of taking drugs was to get a good effect.
  • Options
    Some people like to feel sped out of it.
  • Options
    then buy phet, you get more for cheaper yes :D

seriously if you want that just do billy because it doesnt keep hitting your brain with a serotonin agonist you dont want or it cant handle or both.
  • Options
    I was thinking of getting some Kratom, it sounds good if you do it right.
  • Options
    Edit: On second thoughts I better not link that. Don't want to get into trouble. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Check this site out mate. :)

Check out Yoppo seeds, Kratom, Blue Lotus and Fly's + one hell of a range of other shit.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    im sure you were a Mayan priest in another life, i'll be reading about you in the Echo at some point im sure

'Man caught in New Forest drinking Yahaye and sacraficing Skates'
  • Options
    I know, that site has a wide range of things but the headshop near me has most of that stuff.