Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

islamic Sharia Law In England (GB)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Diesel wrote:
    http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data//500/2786Dnepr_2_9_-med.jpg

I'm the guy with the beard...
    QUOTE]
    you old bastard!
  • Options
    I preffer "sexy senior citizen" and as for bastardy, well...I know my father and not scripturally defined as a bastard for being 'racially' mixed. As for old...come on now, 66 isn't that old.

More on the US islamic front:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33479

Things are waming up here in the US waiting for another incident (read that excuse) to promote more brotherly love...and submission...ah, the peace of submission. But not for the likes of me. Life is just too interesting. :banghead: :heart:
  • Options
    Diesel wrote:
    As for old...come on now, 66 isn't that old.

QUOTE]
    but i have been under the illusion that I'M the old git round here only to discover i'm a mere young un!
  • Options
    Amira wrote:
    All right, that brings out the letch in my bones...and you are a cute little darling. If you'r clits still intact you might even be a good toss in bed (ment as a complement) but you don't have blond hair or blue eyes...though the nose'll probably do.

Has your marrage to an older gentlemen been arranged by your family yet? Being rather wealthy I could afford another wife but she must be of the submissive sort.

:banghead: Banging my head for Amara. ;)
  • Options
    you old bastard!

quite the stunner isnt he :p
  • Options
    Diesel wrote:
    All right, that brings out the letch in my bones...and you are a cute little darling. If you'r clits still intact you might even be a good toss in bed (ment as a complement) but you don't have blond hair or blue eyes...though the nose'll probably do.

Has your marrage to an older gentlemen been arranged by your family yet? Being rather wealthy I could afford another wife but she must be of the submissive sort.

:banghead: Banging my head for Amara. ;)

first of all, whether or not my hymen (please note its a hymen not clit) is still in tact has absolutely nothing to do with you, your a dirty perv.

second of all, i am my own person and will choose my own life therefore i wont stand for anyone arranging any marriages for me...again, not that its any of your business.

third of all (and take note) its AMIRA, not amara or whatever shit you came up with...my name means a great deal to me and i would appreciate it if you could take the time to learn how to simply copy the five letter correctly...and since you are so intelligent it shouldnt be so difficult for you
  • Options
    America > Islam.
  • Options
    America > Islam.

Wrong.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Wrong.

:heart: for you miss fiend ;)
  • Options
    Amira wrote:
    :heart: for you miss fiend ;)
    I like that.
  • Options
    Amira wrote:
    quite the stunner isnt he :p

Please, we've already gone there...sexy senior citizen works best.

Now, as for my other questions...

:banghead:
  • Options
    Diesel wrote:
    Please, we've already gone there...sexy senior citizen works best.

Now, as for my other questions...

what other questions?

oh and i was being sarcastic :p
  • Options
    AMIRA...duly noted and not Amara
    Amira wrote:
    first of all, whether or not my hymen (please note its a hymen not clit) is still in tact has absolutely nothing to do with you, your a dirty perv.

second of all, i am my own person and will choose my own life therefore i wont stand for anyone arranging any marriages for me...again, not that its any of your business.

third of all (and take note) its AMIRA, not amara or whatever shit you came up with...my name means a great deal to me and i would appreciate it if you could take the time to learn how to simply copy the five letter correctly...and since you are so intelligent it shouldnt be so difficult for you
    Dear lady...certainly I know the difference between a hymen and a clitoris...but certainly this is not enough to make me a 'dirty perv.' I know and understand what the best part of a woman is, whether they do or not probably depends upon whether some old witch of a relative choped it out with a pair of sisors or not;

Amira...my children's mother's name is Mara...not a hard typo for me to make. Please, consider it an honor.

Amira, you musn't reject islam and become your own woman. What would your relatives say or do? (really, that could be very dangerous for you.)

Worse yet, you would be viewed a heretic and perhaps even el kifur...like me...the 'reprobate' upon whom you now pour your piteous scorn.

:banghead: :heart:
  • Options
    Diesel wrote:
    Dear lady...certainly I know the difference between a hymen and a clitoris...but certainly this is not enough to make me a 'dirty perv.' I know and understand what the best part of a woman is, whether they do or not probably depends upon whether some old witch of a relative choped it out with a pair of sisors or not;

when i read that my face kind of went like :yeees: and i thought "god that must be painful"
    Diesel wrote:
    Amira...my children's mother's name is Mara...not a hard typo for me to make. Please, consider it an honor.

ooookay....thank you, i think :eek2:
    Diesel wrote:
    Amira, you musn't reject islam and become your own woman. What would your relatives say or do? (really, that could be very dangerous for you.)

helloooo....i live in dubai not jalalabad in afghanistan, women are encouraged to break through boundaries and believe me i am doing that and will continue doing so till i have no more boundaries to break :p
    Diesel wrote:
    Worse yet, you would be viewed a heretic and perhaps even el kifur...like me...the 'reprobate' upon whom you now pour your piteous scorn.

thank you for caring so much :heart:
  • Options
    We aim to please ~ and please to aim!

• Options
    Diesel wrote:

aww whats wrong? :p
  • Options
    O'h

Just had to do a few things...a bit of head banging seemed in order.

We have a gun show going on near here and I was thinking about geting in gear and going...I'll visit later.

:heart: :banghead: :nervous:
  • Options
    Diesel wrote:
    Just had to do a few things...a bit of head banging seemed in order.

We have a gun show going on near here and I was thinking about geting in gear and going...I'll visit later.

:heart: :banghead: :nervous:

aww now i have nobody to correct :( and patronise :p
  • Options
    Amira, there's a question for you in the other thread :)
  • Options
    Diesel wrote:
    If you'r clits still intact you might even be a good toss in bed (ment as a complement) but you don't have blond hair or blue eyes...though the nose'll probably do.

Wow, you don't know the anatomy of the woman you sleep with?

I guess she must fake it then :p
  • Options
    MoonRat wrote:
    Wow, you don't know the anatomy of the woman you sleep with?

I guess she must fake it then :p
    I'm a 'camel toe' man myself, what did you have in mind?

• Options
    Diesel wrote:
    I'm a 'camel toe' man myself, what did you have in mind?

lol
    I know and understand what the best part of a woman is, whether they do or not probably depends upon whether some old witch of a relative choped it out with a pair of sisors or not;

By the way, why is this the best part of a woman? What about her spirit, her ability to be gentle, her intelligence?
  • Options
    ~ Just Because ~

I'm a crass ol letch and know what's good...and just because I didn't mention the rest don't mean it's not appreciated...but let's face it folks. Women have the only organ in the human body that is devoted exclusively to pleasure...it does NOTHING but provide pleasure for the lady that still has one...making it the best part.

As for those young folks that don't know...women enjoy sex more than men so pay attention and let the lady be your guide. The real play is down there in the 'camels toe' and all else is window dressing.

:heart: :banghead: :heart:
  • Options
    homelandsecurity2or.gif
    Diesel wrote:
    I'm a crass ol letch and know what's good...and just because I didn't mention the rest don't mean it's not appreciated...but let's face it folks. Women have the only organ in the human body that is devoted exclusively to pleasure...it does NOTHING but provide pleasure for the lady that still has one...making it the best part.

As for those young folks that don't know...women enjoy sex more than men so pay attention and let the lady be your guide. The real play is down there in the 'camels toe' and all else is window dressing.

hey deisel ...i found your home page!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.redrat.net/thoughts/guns/no_killing/_NO%2520KILLING_C3print.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.redrat.net/thoughts/guns/no_killing/&h=794&w=1226&sz=253&tbnid=2_iGUzoOBoYJ:&tbnh=97&tbnw=149&start=67&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkilling%26start%3D60%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN
  • Options
    OK, I'm slow...explain it to me. It doesn't make much sense to me in relation to this thread...but if you are suggesting that I'm a meat eater...well, you're right. I don't hunt any more even though it would be easy to do so...maybe go out with my atlatl and darts to take down a Roosevelt Elk in the Olympic National Forest...tasty in the extreme. But they weigh in at 700 lbs and I simply don't have enough freezer space for so much good eating.

I do like to eat dear of the tender sort though...and it is neithyer nutritious nor fatening.

• Options
    Diesel wrote:
    OK, I'm slow...explain it to me. It doesn't make much sense to me in relation to this thread...but if you are suggesting that I'm a meat eater...well, you're right. I don't hunt any more even though it would be easy to do so...maybe go out with my atlatl and darts to take down a Roosevelt Elk in the Olympic National Forest...tasty in the extreme. But they weigh in at 700 lbs and I simply don't have enough freezer space for so much good eating.

I do like to eat dear of the tender sort though...and it is neithyer nutritious nor fatening.

check out the above picture ...that is you yes?
  • Options
    ~ Not Me ~
    check out the above picture ...that is you yes?
    Honestly, I have no idea who that is...hardly a sentiment that I'd bother posting a sign about either.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
  • Options
    Diesel wrote:

I'm the guy with the beard...
    QUOTE]

2786dnepr29med1aw.jpg
  • Options
    ~ Yep ~

I'm definately the guy with the beard driving the MT/16.

2786Dnepr_2_15_-med.jpg

Nice DP/28 too wouldn't you say. They're a hoot to shoot even in this day of mini guns and electronic hardware. (I realize that our cousins have emasculated themselves of such toys but won't fault you for your peers desisions made on your behalf for what they say is your own good.)

• Options
    Diesel wrote:
    I'm definately the guy with the beard driving the MT/16.

2786Dnepr_2_15_-med.jpg

Nice DP/28 too wouldn't you say. They're a hoot to shoot even in this day of mini guns and electronic hardware. (I realize that our cousins have emasculated themselves of such toys but won't fault you for your peers desisions made on your behalf for what they say is your own good.)

a lot of you americans are so child like!