Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

islamic Sharia Law In England (GB)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ~ Boys & Toys ~

Yep, the real difference between men & boys is the price of our toys.

:heart: :banghead: :heart:
  • Options
    Diesel wrote:
    Yep, the real difference between men & boys is the price of our toys.

if you ever make it over to england or even europe ...you might get an inkling of why your seen as a serious fucking nut job!
    you are not impressing anyone mate ...seriously.
  • Options
    if you ever make it over to england or even europe ...you might get an inkling of why your seen as a serious fucking nut job!
    you are not impressing anyone mate ...seriously.

Erm, please don't give him good ideas. I am afraid enough as it is, of his presense on the boards (no kidding). I don't want to face myself on the same continent as him. Seriosly.
  • Options
    ~ Visit Europe...why? ~

Actually I have been 'over there' and saw a bit of the ol pirate kingdom, Paris, lots of Italy and a bit of Switzerland, Germany, and a few others...and my daughter is from Kiev, Ukrane if that tells you anything.

One of my jobs in the military was at 'Site Pluto' where we stored all the nukes for NATO outside of Vicenzia, Italy. Faced off against the 'red hordes' of the Eastern Block nations...now, that was a fun job. (talk about some big boy toys.)

I have to admit that I did enjoy Paris more than England...but the reasons back then were obvious. The French hated US for liberating them but loved our $$$ and that is what did the talking. O'h, and the food was great too.
  • Options
    Diesel wrote:
    I'm a crass ol letch and know what's good...and just because I didn't mention the rest don't mean it's not appreciated...but let's face it folks. Women have the only organ in the human body that is devoted exclusively to pleasure...it does NOTHING but provide pleasure for the lady that still has one...making it the best part.

As for those young folks that don't know...women enjoy sex more than men so pay attention and let the lady be your guide. The real play is down there in the 'camels toe' and all else is window dressing.

I didn't say that no other part of a woman's body is appreciated by you, I asked why it's the best... so because it provides pleasure? I'd rather have no clit than no brain and no, I don't support female circumcision... But a woman does more than fuck y'know...

And who says women enjoy sex more than men? Link? Source? How can you measure that?
  • Options
    MoonRat wrote:
    I didn't say that no other part of a woman's body is appreciated by you, I asked why it's the best... so because it provides pleasure? I'd rather have no clit than no brain and no, I don't support female circumcision... But a woman does more than fuck y'know...

And who says women enjoy sex more than men? Link? Source? How can you measure that?
    ~ Because it provides pleasure to the woman and keeps her interested in the 'biological' process (trap). ~

Women enjoy sex more than men because they have the equipment to enjoy it more...every nerve ends at the clitoris...providing multiple organisms...unlike the poor fellow who just hops in the saddle, shoots his wad, and believes in his heart that all is well and everyone now happy.

You have to 'mess about' down in the camels toe a bit to get it right and naturally no two are the same which is a good reason for multiple wives/experiences.

Pleasureing a lady is truly one of life's great rewards...if you want to pleasure her brain learn how to kiss her (the way she likes it).

• Options
    Diesel wrote:
    ~ Because it provides pleasure to the woman and keeps her interested in the 'biological' process (trap). ~

Women enjoy sex more than men because they have the equipment to enjoy it more...every nerve ends at the clitoris...providing multiple organisms...unlike the poor fellow who just hops in the saddle, shoots his wad, and believes in his heart that all is well and everyone now happy.

You have to 'mess about' down in the camels toe a bit to get it right and naturally no two are the same which is a good reason for multiple wives/experiences.

Pleasureing a lady is truly one of life's great rewards...if you want to pleasure her brain learn how to kiss her (the way she likes it).

please this is disguesting....im feeling ill more and more by the second....this is politics and debate not sex!!!!
  • Options
    Diesel wrote:

This is insulting.

So to stimulate a woman's brain you have to kiss her?
  • Options
    ~ Well ~

Ask her if you are confused on the subject.

:banghead:
  • Options
    ~ Come on Amira ~
    MoonRat wrote:
    This is insulting.

So to stimulate a woman's brain you have to kiss her?
    You know perfectly well that sex controls politics...if you don't I'll explain it to you.

As some say; "The world runs on bitch power."

Beware da truth of life.

UFO.gif

• Options
    Diesel is a troll...nothing more nothing less.

Oi Diesel!

Fancy a little talk? Just want to see how good your memory is like. I promise it wont take long bubba...

...trust me ;)
  • Options
    ...taps fingers...
  • Options
    ...whistles...
  • Options
    ~ Memory ~
    Diesel is a troll...nothing more nothing less.

Oi Diesel!

Fancy a little talk? Just want to see how good your memory is like. I promise it wont take long bubba...

...trust me ;)
    Are you kidding? My job in the military required me to forget...now it's a habit...or is that hobbit!

And tell me...why must I be a 'troll' just because I come over to visit?

:banghead: :yeees:
  • Options
    Diesel wrote:
    Are you kidding? My job in the military required me to forget...
    No fucking way were you in the military. You were one of them chickenhawk draft dodgers weren't you :thumb:
  • Options
    Oh...wait a minute...no...you were a mercenary at one point, now I remember.

Come on Diesel, give us a story Jackanory...I could do with a right good laugh :yes:
  • Options
    Oh...wait a minute...no...you were a mercenary at one point, now I remember.

Come on Diesel, give us a story Jackanory...I could do with a right good laugh :yes:
    Hate to disappoint you but I was never a mercenary...US Army Retired covers it all.

• Options
    Diesel wrote:
    Hate to disappoint you but I was never a mercenary...US Army Retired covers it all.

You said that you served in Laos. Don't you remember?
  • Options
    Diesel wrote:
    Why do you keep banging your head off a wall Diesel?

Does it help you to stop the dribbling perhaps...
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that Thanatos would back up Diesel (I seem to recall that they both posted on U75, initiating long, rambling and hopelessly off-topic conversations about guns, though it might have been D and Greenhat during the time I posted regularly), and from what I've seen on Mil.com, Thanny's credentials are pretty solid. That's all for now, must dash...
  • Options
    You said that you served in Laos. Don't you remember?
    Being in Laos does not make me a mercenary...there were certainly a lot of former FFL folk there that might be so considered though most were still acting under orders...and as far as I know still are.

I like the head banging gif...lets me relate to the islamics better.

:banghead: :chin:
  • Options
    Uncle Joe wrote:
    from what I've seen on Mil.com, Thanny's credentials are pretty solid. .
    yes ...having had a few noseys around mil.com ...it's a safe bet that globe is the real mcoy but diesel ...i think not.
  • Options
    Diesel wrote:
    Being in Laos does not make me a mercenary...there were certainly a lot of former FFL folk there that might be so considered though most were still acting under orders...and as far as I know still are.
    Why did you reply to my post about being in Laos Diesel?

When did you ever say that you were in Laos?
  • Options
    Are you well :naughty:
  • Options
    Or are you lying :D
  • Options
    Why did you reply to my post about being in Laos Diesel?

When did you ever say that you were in Laos?
    bitch! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Diesel falls into the trap at each and every turn...he's funny ;)
  • Options
    ~ Nah ~
    Diesel falls into the trap at each and every turn...he's funny ;)
    I just have other things to do between replying to frivolous posts...you brought up Laos, nuf sed.

• Options
    Diesel wrote:
    I just have other things to do between replying to frivolous posts...you brought up Laos, nuf sed.

:D
  • Options
    Wimp :banghead: