Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

islamic Sharia Law In England (GB)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You are a liar. I will NOT have it said that I haven't tried to help you. You've even asked for it and I've given it freely.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lukesh
    but I don't want anyones help.

Luke we all need help sometimes, even if its just to show us a different way, different idea or sommat. None of us here are perfect, even though some people do seem to think they are.
    And you seem to think we should have endless patience with someone who is blindly racist and bigotted, and shows NO sign whatsoever of ANY attempt to learn.

Luke does listen if you talk with him, if you start coming across as you are right and he is wrong end of story then of course he is not gonna listen, which is always happening in this forum.

People wont listen to anyone else because they 'think' they are right and then they start calling people names, or trying to put them down or trying to show them up....if people just lightened up a bit then we wouldnt have the slagging matches that we have in this forum. Yes debate subjects, but dont try to come across as superior to every one else, cos none of us here are perfect.
  • Options
    that deisel guy is really pissing me off, if it was america this was happening in then ok id understand his concern for it. but why is he involving himself in the workings of the fucking inland revenue? dear god...americans seriously like to put their nose into everyone elses business.

and for the record if i got married and my husband even considered another wife i would castrate him, if he was already married then yes i would expect some share of inheritance taxes, but i do not for the life of me believe in polygamy....so no the rules shouldnt be bent for anyone!
  • Options
    i don't think it's the fact that luke isn't listening, i think it's the fact that he won't accept other views and i suppose we can be guilty of that sometimes, but luke, i can see where right wing people are coming from, i just expect the debate to be used in a sensible way, so instead of saying "muslims coming in scare me" i would say "the influx of muslims will cause problems because....."
    that way a good debate can be stimulated.
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    i just expect the debate to be used in a sensible way, so instead of saying "muslims coming in scare me" i would say "the influx of muslims will cause problems because....."
    that way a good debate can be stimulated.

Are you reading this Luke, sound advice for ya :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Amira
    that deisel guy is really pissing me off, if it was america this was happening in then ok id understand his concern for it. but why is he involving himself in the workings of the fucking inland revenue? dear god...americans seriously like to put their nose into everyone elses business.

and for the record if i got married and my husband even considered another wife i would castrate him, if he was already married then yes i would expect some share of inheritance taxes, but i do not for the life of me believe in polygamy....so no the rules shouldnt be bent for anyone!

I know you've probably got better things to do Amira, but please post more often. Threads concerning Islam or Arabs and related issues crop up all the time and it's usually just non- Muslim Whites shouting their prejudices at each other, hearing your views would be more valuable I suspect.
  • Options
    Originally posted by nckdn
    I know you've probably got better things to do Amira, but please post more often. Threads concerning Islam or Arabs and related issues crop up all the time and it's usually just non- Muslim Whites shouting their prejudices at each other, hearing your views would be more valuable I suspect.

so now you have to be an arab to be a proper muslim :confused:
    but i do see where you're coming from.

yes amira or ice princess as i remember you, your views are more than welcome as they'll help us "westerners" understand more about other cultures and opinions.
  • Options
    sorry.

i am not good at english so i am sorry. i can't get my point accross in the fashion i would like.

and mate... i do accept everyones opinion.... i just refuse to listen to people like fiend who are constantly on my back. why should i ever listen to her? and kermit... fed up of them. like BeckyBoo says.... they think they are so right. its me always wrong and they are always right. this really pissess me off.
    i am not right... i just air my opinion... just like them... no one is ever right. unelss we are stating facts! such as the opulation of the uk is 60 million.

What are you apologising for. The totalitarian tag team didn't land a single blow 'cos they didn't take on your argument, they closed down the argument. They mean well but clowns like that are the ONLY recruiting agents the BNP need.
  • Options
    why should i ever listen to her? and kermit... fed up of them. like BeckyBoo says.... they think they are so right. its me always wrong and they are always right.

Just to clarify that I didnt name Kermy and Fiend, I meant people in general......thats all :)
  • Options
    I was waiting for someone to throw the racist card... they didn't I then thought everyone had grown up.... apprantly not so.

It simply frightens me because I don't want to live in a Islamic society, which, in years to come I can see happening. I
    I imagine the Romans felt the same about Christians, coming over to their country and hijacking their religious festivals as part of their devious stealth tactics. Now Rome is home to the Pope... Why couldn't they just have heeded the warnings? :eek:

Sorry, but Fiend has a point. She was just a little more blunt than I chose to be. You said you were frightened by 'massive amounts of Muslim immigration'. I asked you to clarify this statement. In other words, what were your statistics for 'Muslim immigration' and why did this amount of immigration frighten you? Whether the rest of us would agree that it was a 'massive amount', you can't deny that something which 'frightens' you is a 'problem'.

In passing, I don't see how Diesel's claim that Muslims lie (and he tried that one here already, nearly two years or so ago) answers my question about Muslim immigration. That link to the Muslim population site suggests that Muslims are very honest about their levels in the UK. If they were such liars, I would imagine their'd be more of them on here, lying.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    It does not matter what he writes he is hounded.
    I think it does matter what he writes, to be fair. Whether he needs to be tackled quite so, how shall I put it..? rigorously, when his credibility is so low, is another matter.
  • Options
    again, thanks for this. they are all just being bullies again.
    You don't think I'm bullying you, do you, Lukesh?

Damn, typed 'their'd' instead of 'there'd' above...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Amira
    Diesel hasn't been around for a while. I think he does his serious posting on gun sites like Assaultweb.net (or was he banned from there?), and occasionally trolls 'liberal' sites like this one for fun. And don't anyone misunderstand me, I haven't got the same rabid objection to trolls that some places like Mil.com have when it comes to trolling (or what they regard as trolling). I say 'talk to the trolls' but at the same time recognise that they want to disrupt discussions, and don't be sidetracked. If they're not really trolls at all, just a little naive, as Lukesh appears to be, then no harm done, that will become clear. Diesel, from what I've seen so far, is a little sneakier than Thanatos, but he has a definite agenda.
  • Options
    What are you apologising for. The totalitarian tag team didn't land a single blow 'cos they didn't take on your argument
    'Who's being naive, Kay?' ;)
  • Options
    if you don't habve time for chaps like him why do you continue to whinge and moan about him? just leave him alone. want action not words.
    For instance? You want me to shoot Diesel or something..?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Uncle Joe

I would expect so.

Though I wouldn't like to analyze lukesh's thoughts too much. Yuck.
  • Options
    what the hell are you going on about?

Looks obvious enough...

quote:
    if you don't habve time for chaps like him why do you continue to whinge and moan about him? just leave him alone. want action not words.

So?
  • Options

haha....that would be interesting....the reason i dont post in here much is cos i dont know what my views are....im a very mixed up arab english girl...a lot of my views are the same as the ones beign shouted about here but i will put on my little arab muslim girl hat more often and take a few more trips in here :p
  • Options
    http://www.muslimedia.com/britmuslimsbk.htm

Someone wants to shoot me...please don't. I've been shot before and it really is a bother.

It's true, I don't visit here as often as I might like...between preparing legal actions and pursueing them in the courts I also have to take care of almost a hundred people who live with me "collectively" you might say.

I come over and visit because the ol pirate kingdom is a great influence on the thinking here...and the source of all our snob appeal. So you see...a little understanding and discussion tells me much about you and ourselves.

islam and islamics have become a major problem here in the US...and it is expected to get much worse. And as you can see from the above cite I'm inclined to go behind 'enemy' lines and get their public views as well...but it in no way indicates any disdain or dislike on my part for the people themselves. I am a people person and tend to enjoy other people and their cultures greatly...and at the same time have not the slightest inclination of allowing them the opportunity to 'displace' or destroy me and mine in our homeland.

But enough of that...we have a lovely islamic girl in our midst and I would not care to give offence to her.

:cool:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Diesel
    islam and islamics have become a major problem here in the US...and it is expected to get much worse. And as you can see from the above cite I'm inclined to go behind 'enemy' lines and get their public views as well...but it in no way indicates any disdain or dislike on my part for the people themselves. I am a people person and tend to enjoy other people and their cultures greatly...and at the same time have not the slightest inclination of allowing them the opportunity to 'displace' or destroy me and mine in our homeland.

But enough of that...we have a lovely islamic girl in our midst and I would not care to give offence to her.

aww thank you for caring [/sarcasm] :rolleyes:

erm how are islam and muslims becoming a problem in the USA??? your narrow minded ignorant people are the ones with the problem. When i was there i went with a bunch of girls who covered their hair and people were SO rude and i was actually scared...ok there are a few alright and normal people but in general america needs to re-evaluate their social studies courses...and perhaps teach a bit about other countries and cultures rather than being the self obsessed idiots they are!!!
  • Options
    what the hell are you going on about?
    You want 'action, not words'. What actions were you thinking of?
  • Options
    Who me? A self obsessed idiot...come on now, you hardly know me. As for covering your hair...big deal...but don't mind me, I'm one of those folks that believes that the bir'qa is actually an improvement for those who wear them. (no pun intended)

Actually, we have a lot of ladies in this country that ought to take it up whatever their religion...but that is just the male chauvinist in me coming out.

"...america needs to re-evaluate their social studies courses...and perhaps teach a bit about other countries and cultures..."

Do try to understand dear lady (I presume that you are a lady whether or not it is true.) we allow a multitude of people and cultures into our country...they can pretty much do as they wish under our laws and babble in any language they wish. But ultimately if they don't conform to the 'pattern' that is acceptable to the masses and learn to speak engrish, dress normally (for US) and conduct themselves in a way that doesn't piss of all the neighbors...they will either get themselves shot or find that they are groveling on floors doing the work of char women and labor slaves after the welfare payments have run out. 7/11 comes to mind...or driving a taxi.

This in and of itself doesn't make islamics bad people, indeed most are not. But it does criple them in a 'bloodthirsty' society that is quite content to put up with their differences so long as they don't step over the line and get stupid...let me rephrase that; get jahid. ~

Now, don't you feel better having discussed these issues with an honest and liberal minded fellow such as I? With someone who has read what islam has to offer...as well as the other 'old' books of many religions...and finds them all to be poison.

Must be late there...see you later, it's only 6:30 a.m. here and the day has just begun...and hopefully it'll snow.

• Options
    Originally posted by Diesel
    Who me? A self obsessed idiot...come on now, you hardly know me. As for covering your hair...big deal...but don't mind me, I'm one of those folks that believes that the bir'qa is actually an improvement for those who wear them. (no pun intended)

Actually, we have a lot of ladies in this country that ought to take it up whatever their religion...but that is just the male chauvinist in me coming out.

"...america needs to re-evaluate their social studies courses...and perhaps teach a bit about other countries and cultures..."

Do try to understand dear lady (I presume that you are a lady whether or not it is true.) we allow a multitude of people and cultures into our country...they can pretty much do as they wish under our laws and babble in any language they wish. But ultimately if they don't conform to the 'pattern' that is acceptable to the masses and learn to speak engrish, dress normally (for US) and conduct themselves in a way that doesn't piss of all the neighbors...they will either get themselves shot or find that they are groveling on floors doing the work of char women and labor slaves after the welfare payments have run out. 7/11 comes to mind...or driving a taxi.

This in and of itself doesn't make islamics bad people, indeed most are not. But it does criple them in a 'bloodthirsty' society that is quite content to put up with their differences so long as they don't step over the line and get stupid...let me rephrase that; get jahid. ~

Now, don't you feel better having discussed these issues with an honest and liberal minded fellow such as I? With someone who has read what islam has to offer...as well as the other 'old' books of many religions...and finds them all to be poison.

Must be late there...see you later, it's only 6:30 a.m. here and the day has just begun...and hopefully it'll snow.

re-read what i said, i did not call you a self obsessed idiot i called your fellow countrymen that.
    1. yes you allow a "multitude of people" to live in your country but then they are pretty much forced into specific lifestyles if they dont fit in. yes, this may be true the world over but the fact that you who claim to be educated refer to the jobs they can get as "labour slaves" (i had to correct the spelling sorry)
    2. this should have been the first point but you are really quite disappointing for someone who claims to be open minded, "an improvement for those who wear them" what the fuck is that supposed to mean? an improvement for some muslim women would be the right (given from their family) to refuse a man who wants to marry her, or to be able to vote, or the option of working and if she lives in saudi arabia the right to drive....so seriously try to think before saying some of the stupid things you say
    3. you cant generalise and say that a lot of muslims are bad people, i could just as easily say a lot of athiests (i chose atheists as from your post you seem to be one) are the anit-christ trying to bring ultimate choas and terror in the world. its simply not true....the average muslim is just as normal as the average christian or jew or buddhist or hindu they have a certain set of beliefs and they follow them, the majority are NOT extremists and therefore it is not fair to stereotype them.
    4. do you even know what jihad is....its fighting for your religion, the religion of islam...its not commiting suicide bombings and its not terrorism, its fighting for your beliefs and your people, much similar to fighting for your country.....so no, unless its fighting wars like the ones america chooses to fight then no its not stupid (yes i know the UK also fought the recent war in iraq....but they didnt fight all the pathetic other wars america fought in which had nothing to do with them or on land that didnt even belong to them)

so please, before you try telling me you know a lot about the various religions and such....try learning a few basic facts first:
    • Islam is the religion
    • Muslims are the people who follow Islam
    • and the Qur'an is the Islamic holy book

had you read any reputable book about Islam you would know that much.

and no....discussing it with a pig headed fool like you was not pleasant....
  • Options
    Amira, I promise to answer you in more detail later. Right now I'm working on a civil rights complaint that must be filed in the U.S. District Court before days end.

Please don't think my absence rude...but others depend upon me in this and it's just not done yet.

• Options
    Amira, did you think I forgot you?

My apology, had some legal work to finish up and then the puter went down, etc.

Now, more of that answer I promised:

"yes you allow a "multitude of people" to live in your country but then they are pretty much forced into specific lifestyles if they dont fit in...

this should have been the first point but you are really quite disappointing for someone who claims to be open minded, "an improvement for those who wear them" what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

you cant generalise and say that a lot of muslims are bad people,

do you even know what jihad is....its fighting for your religion, the religion of islam..."

If people come to US we expect them to conform to our ways and values, not the other way around. If they don't they distant themselves from US and are always viewed as outsiders;

The bir'qa comment referred to the islamic women I usually see wearing them...dumpy, fat, bad teeth, (no woman is ugly but some work at it), 'broads' that just look so much better covered up than 'exposed' to worldly vice;

And just why pray tell would a Saudi woman need to drive in the first place? Driving in one of those head to toe affairs would certainly be less than safe;

As for a lot of islamics being bad people...well, the facts speak for themselves...it goes with "all islamics aren't terrorist but all the torrorist are islamics;

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39651

I know what jahid is...and it most certainly is not fighting for my religion...which certainly is not islam. It is a bunch of islamics dedicating themselves to destroying US all and nothing less;

Now back to our doctrine of Manifest Destiny.

:heart: :banghead:
  • Options
    Diesel wrote:
    The bir'qa comment referred to the islamic women I usually see wearing them...dumpy, fat, bad teeth, (no woman is ugly but some work at it), 'broads' that just look so much better covered up than 'exposed' to worldly vice;
    Sorry, which nation tops the charts for obesity? It can't be all those Islamic women who are upsetting the average...
  • Options
    Well, we...US, have some butt ugly fat ones of our own that I really wish would take to the bir'qa but won't. OTOH, I haven't seen any islamic 'babes' out there worthy of much more than passing notice.

However, I must point out that I also recognize that beauty is not all skin deep as they say. Submission makes them more 'ladylike' than barbaric (the way I like the ladies)...that is if you are into beaten/submissive women.

:banghead: :shocking:
  • Options
    FAO Diesel

If people come to US we expect them to conform to our ways and values, not the other way around. If they don't they distant themselves from US and are always viewed as outsiders - the us ostrasizes them from day one....i know a few guys who went to uni there and were so excited before they went and from the second they got their people were being arseholes to them...so fuck off and realise how shitty your people are before you make comments.

dumpy, fat, bad teeth - so i guess if some american woman lived the first 50years of her life in a desert before it started to develop properly would look like a goddess next to them....i think not. those women have had a bloody hard life and the fact that they persevered through it to have as many children as they probably have had and raised them and worked at the same time while their husbands were away...i think they would deserve a fucking medal myself.

Driving in one of those head to toe affairs would certainly be less than safe - actually thats what the openings near the eyes are for....i have relatives who wear them and they dont have any trouble driving...in fact they drive a lot better than some people wearing a lot less.

it goes with "all islamics aren't terrorist but all the torrorist are islamics - you poor poor ignorant american....have you never heard of the IRA, they are irish, hardly muslim are they....gorillas, not muslim either....so get a life you pathetic twat

I know what jahid is...and it most certainly is not fighting for my religion...which certainly is not islam. It is a bunch of islamics dedicating themselves to destroying US all and nothing less - any muslim would be embarassed if you were muslim, you are a sad excuse for a human being and if you think that muslims have nothing better to do than destroy america then ive proved my point once again that you know nothing of current world affairs or are as open minded as you claim to be

I haven't seen any islamic 'babes' out there worthy of much more than passing notice. - want a picture of me....im sure that would make you look twice! :thumb:
  • Options
    Come on Amara

Tell me how you really feel. Yeah, I'd enjoy a photograph but I know you won't send or post one. I've already posted one of myself but in case you missed it:

http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data//500/2786Dnepr_2_9_-med.jpg

I'm the guy with the beard...my Bill is on the DP/28

Now, if you're not a toad, show yourself and I'll promise to be respectfull...as always.

BTW, you really don't have to answer my answers...I was just being courteous and keeping my word about providing one...I ddn't promise to provide one you'd approve of though.

As for the IRA...everyone knows I'm sympathetic to their cause...but not all of their methods.

:banghead: