Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Been listening to a 90s / 00s Hip-Hop and R&B playlist on Spotify all day, been super relaxing tbh :p
  • Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    I am dancing on ghe kitchen counter my mums laughing
  • Options
    Are you a good dancer? :D
  • Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    Are you a good dancer? :D

Used to do ballet, hip hop and drama so I think so even though I stopped when I was 13
  • Options
    Oh then yeah you're probably pretty good!
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Lmao My mums dancing too lol 😆 not on the counter though 😅
  • Options
    well why not?! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Supernova wrote: »
    well why not?! :D

Because im gonna loose my balance lmao 🤣 don't want her falling onto our dogs lol 😆 or injuring herself she's tipsy lol 😅
  • Options
    I got cramp again in the same calf I had 2 hours ago
  • Options
    This is how me and my dad chat lol 😆 so basic b9jv7ceegmil.jpg
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    I wish I had the energy to dance :lol:
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I wish I had the energy to dance :lol:

Lmao 🤣
  • Options
    I got cramp better gey down lol 😆
  • Options
    I got cramp better get down lol 😆 I'm exhausted
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,153 Part of The Furniture
    I hope you had fun dancing @Sunbathequeen. The real question is what were you dancing to? :D

And I know that feeling well @independent_. How are you today? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Morning, how is everyone? Just come back from a run and was the best one I've done in ages and my leg didn't hurt so hopefully I've managed to recover from whatever was making my leg hurt before lol
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Morning @Dandelion. I am good thank you. How are you today?

Really glad to hear your run went well for you today. What a relief :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I'm alright thanks need to get on with some revision and uni work, only got 6 weeks left but still 5 assignments/ exams to do :# How have you been? haven't heard from you for a while
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    I am glad to hear you are alright @Dandelion. We believe in you! What might help you to get through the 5 assignments/exams with only 6 weeks left?

I have seen The Mix has some resources which might help if you want to check them out. For example, there is an article about coping with exam stress.

I am well thank you. I know! Long time no speak but I am here again now. Came back as a mod! :)
  • Options
    Honestly just the thought that I'm done in 6 weeks is enough lol, it's been 4 long years and I can't wait to finish. Still need to find a job though lol
  • Options
    I hear you! The end is in sight now @Dandelion. Keep the much deserved holiday in mind. How are you feeling about still needing to find a job? :)
  • Options
    It makes things a little more stressful, especially as my friend has a job offer already. I'm just hoping one I can apply for will go up soon
  • Options
    I hear you @Dandelion. The thought of still needing to find a job is understandably stressful. It can be even harder when your friend has a job offer already. That seems to be when comparison creeps in!

You are on your own journey and will get there when it is your time. What do you think might support you to get through this tough time? Good luck and I am hoping so for you too :)
  • Options
    Cry
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,922 Master Poster
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    How are you @Sunbathequeen?
  • Options
    Dandelion wrote: »
    How are you @Sunbathequeen?

Really awful
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that, do you want to talk about it?
  • Options
    Hi
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Hi