Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Just been really stressed recently, and I'm just so afraid of disappointing everyone
  • Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Just been really stressed recently, and I'm just so afraid of disappointing everyone

Aw I'm sorry, sending you hugs. You don't disapoint anyone here we care about you so much 💓
  • Options
    Ik but I keep getting it in my head I'm doing things wrong and I feel like I'm disappointing people because their trying to get me to help them help another person with their relationship and I can't because I don't know what to say and it just brings back bad memories I want to help but I can't and I don't want to say that cause I don't want to disappoint them, I'm just so afraid of failure and disappointment, that I keep feeling I'm screwing everything up even my relationship because I'm just so low that I feel like I'm disappointing the one person I love
  • Options
    Ik but I keep getting it in my head I'm doing things wrong and I feel like I'm disappointing people because their trying to get me to help them help another person with their relationship and I can't because I don't know what to say and it just brings back bad memories I want to help but I can't and I don't want to say that cause I don't want to disappoint them, I'm just so afraid of failure and disappointment, that I keep feeling I'm screwing everything up even my relationship because I'm just so low that I feel like I'm disappointing the one person I love

I'm so sorry-
  • Options
    Its ok I probably deserve it
  • Options
    Is your relationship OK?
  • Options
    It is cause I'm really trying to make it work with her like really this time thing is we were together before and I ruined it because I liked someone else, I don't like the other girl as much now just as a friend but I'm scared I'm going to ruin it again and I don't want that
  • Options
    It is cause I'm really trying to make it work with her like really this time thing is we were together before and I ruined it because I liked someone else, I don't like the other girl as much now just as a friend but I'm scared I'm going to ruin it again and I don't want that

Hope it works out
  • Options
    My puppa is manic vea8puynhzt7.jpg
  • Options
    Goodnight!!!
  • Options
    Good night
  • Options
    Good night

Goodnight
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,900 Master Poster
    Guess what chaos I've planned at my school for on the last day (for year 11.) It's something that won't get everyone in trouble.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    Guess what chaos I've planned at my school for on the last day (for year 11.) It's something that won't get everyone in trouble.

Um a party
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    exxowhwbbwxi.jpg
    I love blossom in the sun looks beautiful I took this on my walk

• Options
    Yeah those are pretty trees, I don't think we get much of them here or if they do I haven't seen them lol
  • Options
    Yeah those are pretty trees, I don't think we get much of them here or if they do I haven't seen them lol

It's beautiful honestly
  • Options
    They really are nice to take photos of as well
  • Options
    I want Lilli to grow up lol 😆
  • Options
    Lol don't worry she'll be grown up soon 😂
  • Options
    I think she'll look like this not 100% tho, what you think?

aq4rozd74940.jpg This is what I think...

doajrxxmjm85.jpg

• Options
    Maybe guess we'll have to wait and see
  • Options
    True im bored
  • Options
    Same tbh
  • Options
    jb5ltt3u3deh.jpg

It's beautiful
  • Options
    It very much is even though it does bring back bad memories, it still feels good to be out and enjoying nature right?
  • Options
    I had the courage to talk to my crush today and then I find out he already has a girlfriend. :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options

Um a party

No. A flash mob.
  • Options
    I had the courage to talk to my crush today and then I find out he already has a girlfriend. :(

Ouch I'm sorry to hear that are you ok?
  • Options
    I heard my sisters baby heartbeat on call