Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Ooh, maybe I should get a job at KFC :lol:
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Guess I'll go for a burger king job then so I can have unlimited whoppers
  • Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Dandelion wrote: »
    Ooh, maybe I should get a job at KFC :lol:

You'd love it! Friendly staff, and good food lol 😆
  • Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    Guess I'll go for a burger king job then so I can have unlimited whoppers

My dad loves them, I don't see why tho 😕 lol 😆
  • Options
    Am I a freak for liking gurkins
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Ugh I hate the stuff lol although I'm a sucker for them in burgers lol I'm weird
  • Options
    Ugh I hate the stuff lol although I'm a sucker for them in burgers lol I'm weird

I love them
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Lol
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,667 Legendary Poster
    Evening all how are we?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Evening all how are we?

Hey, I'm good you?
  • Options

I love them

That's cool their just not my. Thing tbh lol
    Evening all how are we?

And I'm ok today's. Just been a bad day Tbh lol
  • Options
    My mouth kills I got to be up at 8am it's Sunday fgs

I love them

Evening all how are we?

Oh y it been bad??
  • Options
  • Options

Not me then lmfao
  • Options
    well I already said hello to you didn't I! :p
  • Options
    well I already said hello to you didn't I! :p

Ik im jk lol 😆
  • Options
    I’m alright, chilling listening to magic radio with a large glass of wine, just need to relax tbh it’s been a busy day.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Not really sure what to do with myself tonight :S Maybe I can catch up with some UFC after I've had a shower and a shave
  • Options
    meet.google.com/oxu-czoo-bnd

I love them

Evening all how are we?

Oh y it been bad??

I love them

Evening all how are we?

Oh y it been bad?? [/quote

Let's see had one of those soap dispensers drop on my foot, it still hurts and there's a lovely big bruise there now 🙂yay lol then the thing that connects my switch to the TV the wire fell out and I had to go under the bed to get it, then I knocked things off my dresser and then me and my gf almost split up it really hasn't been a good day
  • Options
    Not really sure what to do with myself tonight :S Maybe I can catch up with some UFC after I've had a shower and a shave

I'm just dancing to mumma Mia lmfao took my sugar

I need to shave my legs ughhhh lmao 🤣 left it so late lolllllll cba thooooooo
  • Options
    Sounds relaxing Independent. Thankfully never acquired a taste for wine, which is good given how strong it is. :D
  • Options
    Just need a cry
  • Options
    Sounds relaxing Independent. Thankfully never acquired a taste for wine, which is good given how strong it is. :D

It is, I’ve got chocolate too. Just been irrationally annoyed at life this evening so I’m having a bit of time for myself.
  • Options
    Guys? Ignore the link at the top of my recent message lol I sent that on accident lol

• Options
    edited April 2022
    I can understand that given your day @Sunbathequeen - you should try to do something nice for yourself this weekend!

Ah well that sucks @independent_ and it's something I can definitely empathise with. Having an early night as well? Thinking about it now I think if I need to properly relax my favourite things are a bubble bath, clean bed sheets, music and an early night. XD
  • Options
    I can understand that given your day @Sunbathequeen - you should try to do something nice for yourself this weekend!

Ah well that sucks @independent_ and it's something I can definitely empathise with. Having an early night as well? Thinking about it now I think if I need to properly relax my favourite things are a bubble bath, clean bed sheets, music and an early night. XD

I'm seeing my puppy's mum and dad tomorrow!
  • Options
    @Supernova yeah, maybe an early night too. That’s if I don’t end up messing around on the computer :lol:

Might go out for a smoke in a bit and take the dog with me. I like to see him having a good old play and enjoying himself in the garden.
  • Options

Oh awesome, sounds like it'll be a nice time. Enjoy yourself!
  • Options

Oh awesome, sounds like it'll be a nice time. Enjoy yourself!

Thanks 💖
  • Options
    @Supernova yeah, maybe an early night too. That’s if I don’t end up messing around on the computer :lol:

Might go out for a smoke in a bit and take the dog with me. I like to see him having a good old play and enjoying himself in the garden.

Dogs are always a mood lifter :D I envy their innocence and lack of worries lol