Homeβ€Ί General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Ash1 wrote: Β»
    I'm not sure tbh just thinking about the future and being scared of it I guess and just life in general it's not easy most of the time but following my motto just get by it day by day makes feel better also I remember what I'm most thankful for you guys, my partner my family and it makes it slightly less crappy lol

Aw that's lovely to hear that your partner and family are helping you 😊 of course we're here for you too!<3β™‘

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊
    Idk what's going on but hi

Hiya

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

? I thought I never posted that lmfao

Welp heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lmfao-

Heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Heyy gosh my chest hurts I hate panic attacks if I go offline uts because I'm in a episode of it πŸ₯Ί
  • Options
    Ash1Ash1 Posts: 316 The Mix Regular
    I'm not sure tbh just thinking about the future and being scared of it I guess and just life in general it's not easy most of the time but following my motto just get by it day by day makes feel better also I remember what I'm most thankful for you guys, my partner my family and it makes it slightly less crappy lol

Aw that's lovely to hear that your partner and family are helping you 😊 of course we're here for you too!<3β™‘

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Heyy gosh my chest hurts I hate panic attacks if I go offline uts because I'm in a episode of it πŸ₯Ί

awwww im sorry hope you get better <3
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

no problemo bestie im here fir you alwaysb <3
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

My puppy is so small, I wish you could see :(<3β™‘
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

me too and i wish i could see you <3
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

Aww <3 ❀ hows your day been?β™‘
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

Okay I can type normally now 😁
    My day's been alright thank you, I just don't get one day of peace! I've been out like every day this week, so I was expecting to have today relaxing, but NO! I just had to go out again! πŸ™„ How's your day been? β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’•
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

My day's been alright thank you, I just don't get one day of peace! I've been out like every day this week, so I was expecting to have today relaxing, but NO! I just had to go out again! πŸ™„ How's your day been? β€πŸ’—β€πŸ’•

Been eating food most of it and sleeping πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ’•
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

Yay, wish I could've done that lol ❀
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

I regret it because my eating is horrible
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

Damn lucky you! I wish I could have done that lol I've been drinking a lot of syrupy drinks lol gets my energy up but definitely isn't good for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

I'm sorry πŸ˜” Mine only gets bad when I'm madly craving loads of junk food, and I buy it and I'll just eat the lot if it's in front of me, so I should probably try put it somewhere my eyes can't see it πŸ˜…
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

If you think your eating is horrible just remember Ive been drinking a lot of sugar today and I'm very tired lol
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

Damn lucky you! I wish I could have done that lol I've been drinking a lot of syrupy drinks lol gets my energy up but definitely isn't good for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Syrup drinks? Like sugar syrup that's in cakes... ? Correct me if I'm wrong but damn you must be able to take sugar well
  • Options
    No like, you know those drinks you get where there flat but very sweet? That's what I mean
  • Options
    No like, you know those drinks you get where there flat but very sweet? That's what I mean

I'm literally so dumb omds
  • Options
    Nope I just said it wrong it's not your fault
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

I'm sorry πŸ˜” Mine only gets bad when I'm madly craving loads of junk food, and I buy it and I'll just eat the lot if it's in front of me, so I should probably try put it somewhere my eyes can't see it πŸ˜…

Junk food I need and want rn 😩

I was joking lol πŸ˜†
  • Options
    Excited for the summer?
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

I was joking lol πŸ˜†

Same 😁
  • Options
    Excited for the summer?

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

I was joking lol πŸ˜†

Same 😁

Might have to move to get food uhh oop πŸ‘€ 😳 🀧 πŸ˜†
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

I was joking lol πŸ˜†

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

I was joking lol πŸ˜†

Oh lol I'm a bloody idiot πŸ˜‚
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

I was joking lol πŸ˜†

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

I was joking lol πŸ˜†

Yeah...kidding lol πŸ˜‚
  • Options

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

I was joking lol πŸ˜†

Thanks I appreciate it!

No problem 😊

Hiya

Thanks, bestie <3β™‘

I was joking lol πŸ˜†

Yeah...kidding lol πŸ˜‚

Ow -_-
  • Options
    Think I'm getting wasted on sweet drinks lol think I need help πŸ˜‚
  • Options

I got upset stomach-/- lol ... I dunno if lemon water help..
  • Options

It might try it see if it helps lol
  • Options

It might try it see if it helps lol

Yeah I'll try it as I like the non sugar one I buy at the supermarket it is helping me cut down on sugar
  • Options
    Yh that's smart hopefully it worksπŸ’―