Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,535 Skive's The Limit
    Come on England
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I lost comt how many drink. Cans I’ve have over 6profecting myself to drink load of water so don’t feel it in the morning
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    How is everyone ????
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hello :joy: I see you enjoying yourself
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,650 Legendary Poster
    @Shaunie sounds like you're having fun there!! I'm just tired tbh but still watching 999 programmes because I'm too stubborn to go to bed haha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Ellloooo. I currently have hiccups lol. Maybe drinking too faat hahahah
  • Options
    Who’s going for some drinkypoos to night
  • Options
    What are you drinking @Shaunie
  • Options
    Hello?
  • Options
    Hello @lovemimoon, its me, no surprise there
  • Options
    Hello @Apollo It's always good to see you! :joy::3

How are you?
  • Options
    Hi @lovemimoon you too, I'm alright, I was just playing a racing game called hotshot racing there, what about you?
  • Options
    Ahh, I'm feeling the blues @Apollo
    How's the game so far??
  • Options
    @lovemimoon damn, hope you feel better, maybe try doing something you enjoy

The games pretty good yeah its kinda hard too which I like
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,859 Master Poster
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Good morning, everyone! <3

@Dancer That granny's so cute! :joy:<3

@Apollo Thank you. Where can you play this game?
  • Options
    I got it on XBox game pass @lovemimoon
  • Options
    @Apollo Ooh! You have an XBox??
  • Options
    @lovemimoon yeah I do, I got one for my birthday two years ago, do you have one?
  • Options
    @Apollo Goodness, I wish! I have a PSP though. :joy: It's old but it works like wonders.
  • Options
    @lovemimoon nice, I'm proud of your PSP for continuing to go strong
  • Options
    @Apollo Thank you! :confounded:

Haven't touched it in ages so maybe that's why. :joy:

Congrats for your xBox tho, an absolute survivor! Been hearing about this Red Ring of Death. :joy:
  • Options
    Morning, had the best lie in ever but I’m still exhausted :joy:
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Mooorning @independent_

So glad to see you starting your day off in a good mood. :joy:
  • Options
    Morning @lovemimoon how you doing? Did you manage to get any sleep? <3
  • Options
    @independent_ I did! Well, involuntarily anyway. :joy: I'm feeling low today but it could be better! What about you?

Got anything planned??
  • Options
    SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 866 Part of The Mix Family
    @Apollo I like hotshot racing it’s a fun game. Have you ever played lonely mountain down hill that’s pretty fun too.
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    @lovemimoon I’m glad you got some sleep. Sorry to hear you’re feeling low, sending hugs <3 here if you wanna chat.

Not much planned tbh, I need to go to the shop at some point. Thankfully I didn’t have to go into isolation (I thought I would have to) so I can still go away for weekend with my partner tomorrow. So I need to pick up a few things for that and also a new bottle of hairspray :joy:

How about you?
  • Options
    Heey @SpaceOtter How are you??

@independent_ Thank you <3 The same goes to you! Well, if you're feeling low too but you know what I'm saying. :joy:

Aww! <3 That's wonderful to hear! Where are you and your partner going??

Well, let's just say Lady Red came for her monthly visit so I'm gonna take a hot bath then watch a couple of shows on Netflix.