Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,859 Master Poster
    Omg hello Ash. Not seen you on here for a while.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @fabulash helloooo
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,650 Legendary Poster
    Heeeeyyy everyone!!!!

@fabulash lovely to see you on the thread!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @fabulash I like your pfp, Spirited Away is so good
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    fabulashfabulash Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    Dancer wrote: »
    Omg hello Ash. Not seen you on here for a while.

Hey! It's been some time - how are you doing?
    I told you I'd be back some time! :p
    "I finally realised so I love me, not so perfect but so beautiful. I'm the one I should love."
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »
    @fabulash I like your pfp, Spirited Away is so good

I totally agree with you! I was rewatching it and thought it'd make quite a fitting profile picture too! You have good taste in movies I must say =)
    "I finally realised so I love me, not so perfect but so beautiful. I'm the one I should love."
  • Options
    @GreenTea @Dancer @independent_ How was everyone's day? :)
    I'm thinking about drawing something but I have no idea what to draw, and sitting here looking for inspiration!

I admit everyone must be watching football right now so maybe my timing to respond is not so great !
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    edited July 2021
    Heeey @fabulash :joy:
  • Options
    I'm watching football but I did get bored so went to shower 😂😂 I'll probably go for a walk soon
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »

Hey hey @lovemimoon :smile:
    How are you doing tonight? Did you do anything interesting today?
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    I'm watching football but I did get bored so went to shower 😂😂 I'll probably go for a walk soon

This is much better than me - I got bored waiting for the game to start so I ended up doing something else (I guess my patience is not as good as I thought lol)! Have a good walk, the weather is quite nice around me right now so I hope it's the same there, I'd go if I had the energy :lol:
  • Options
    fabulash wrote: »

This is much better than me - I got bored waiting for the game to start so I ended up doing something else (I guess my patience is not as good as I thought lol)! Have a good walk, the weather is quite nice around me right now so I hope it's the same there, I'd go if I had the energy :lol:

We keep having absolutely heavy rainfall and then it's sunny. Pretty sure the river is rising. I just hope I don't get flood warning again
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @fabulash

Well @fabulash I woke up today so that was pretty interesting. :joy: Aside from that, I've been catching up on my reading list.

What about you?? How are you doing?? Got anything planned??
    I see you want to draw something! What mood are you in?
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @fabulash

Well @fabulash I woke up today so that was pretty interesting. :joy: Aside from that, I've been catching up on my reading list.

What about you?? How are you doing?? Got anything planned??
    I see you want to draw something! What mood are you in?

That is interesting indeed @lovemimoon !!
    I slept in way too much today so I woke up and I was like annoyed at myself! What have you been reading??

I'm not too bad thanks!! I've got nothing planned beside a night of thinking and writing and maybe drawing!
    Sure, I'd be happy to draw something!! Tell me whatever and I'll draw it :lol: I'm in a very lazy mood actually, but I'm also a bit energetic... :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    I keep thinking it's Friday tomorrow.
    Wishful thinking
  • Options
    @fabulash it's been an alright day, had a day out with parents. Shattered now though!! How about your day, how was it?

Yes I'm watching football :joy: having a couple drinks, come on England!!!!!!!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @fabulash Ahh! We do love oversleeping! :joy: I've been catching up with my manga list. Saved so many and didn't seem to have the passion to read them.

Okay. So I couldn't decide on one so here are multiple things you can draw:
    bse0j3z27uxj.png

reqfn1oof429.png

s6nxpofxxi7s.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I keep thinking it's Friday tomorrow.
    Wishful thinking

@GreenTea Just another day to get through before it's Friday! Make tomorrow the best it can be before Friday does come <3
  • Options
    @fabulash it's been an alright day, had a day out with parents. Shattered now though!! How about your day, how was it?

Yes I'm watching football :joy: having a couple drinks, come on England!!!!!!!!

Yay @independent_ !! that sounds like a delightful day anyway! :smile: Get some good rest tonight as well if you're shattered!! Seems like you're having a lovely time anyway right now with football and drinks!! What could be cooler?! I'm actually a bit jel!
    My day was super lazy but fine! Just going to be a bit busy here and there so making the most of the lazy days!! I wish I did more! <3
  • Options
    @fabulash Ahh! We do love oversleeping! :joy: I've been catching up with my manga list. Saved so many and didn't seem to have the passion to read them.

bse0j3z27uxj.png

reqfn1oof429.png

s6nxpofxxi7s.jpg

Ah! I haven't read a good manga in so long - feels like years!! what are you currently reading?! I love drawing manga strips as well, I used to be really good and now I am meh!!

Okay great, thanks for the inspiration - I will do my best and share it here to you @lovemimoon! You have inspired me!!! :joy:
  • Options
    England won!!!!!
  • Options
    CONGRATS TO ENGLAAAAAAND @GreenTea
  • Options

bse0j3z27uxj.png

reqfn1oof429.png

s6nxpofxxi7s.jpg

Ah! I haven't read a good manga in so long - feels like years!! what are you currently reading?! I love drawing manga strips as well, I used to be really good and now I am meh!!

Okay great, thanks for the inspiration - I will do my best and share it here to you @lovemimoon! You have inspired me!!! :joy:

@fabulash Oh. Oh. I'm currently reading this manga called 'Viral Hit' - about this guy who was getting bullied and he started a Youtube channel fighting them back. It's escalating pretty quickly. Would be so happy to give you recommendations tho!
    Do you still have your manga strips??

Ahh, just have fun with it! :joy::joy: And take your time too!
  • Options

@fabulash lazy days are always nice! I'm having one tomorrow. Cannot wait, I'm excited to just chill tbh. These busier days are quite stressful tbh!!

I'm now hiding in the lounge watching some programme about female police officers. I might make a cup of tea
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    The way I see lazy days is that the pursuit of fun/relaxation is a productive use of your time
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    @Apollo I love the positivity!! I do love a guilt free lazy day
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,535 Skive's The Limit
    I’m so drunk llollll
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Wooooo 🦶 ⚽️
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Ahhhhh