Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Ooooh @Supernova The RPG elements. :confounded: That's one of the best parts!
    Are you into RPG games??

That's okay and it's understandable. I'm here if you want to talk. ^-^

A dream journal definitely helps! Lately, it's been old friends and shit ton of anger. :joy: I can feel the anger so intensely that I just wake up, out of breath. Do you have a dream journal?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    edited July 2021
    @lovemimoon

I don't really, tbh I just want to forget about most of them ^^

And yes! I love RPGs, how about you?

Well thanks for being here :) I never really got around to posting a discussion about it, and I don't want hijack another thread to talk about it in depth either. It's often on my mind though so if I ever do decide to get into it, it'll either be in my own thread or in DMs.

Did something upsetting happen with old friends in the past which makes you angry when you think about it?
  • Options
    Fair enough @Supernova

RPGs are my favourites! MMORPGs to be exact but stiiill~ Oh! How was Final Fantasy 14??

That's fair! ^-^ As long as you're comfortable doing so!

Eh. It's mostly good memories and really odd situations that gets me worked up. :joy: Probably will start a thread on it at some point though. :joy:

Oooh goodness, the expansion packs for Sims 4... Some aren't worth it but some add a bit of flavour to the game. Do you play Sims 4 on PlayStation or...?
    Pffsh. You can never be bad at art. Take... colouring, for example. :joy:

Sounds like you got a lot of work ahead of you! Sending you lots of love and support! :3
    What?? You know Jiu Jitsu?? Mr Supernova, are you a badass, by any chance? o:

Plans? Hm. I have a couple of writing sessions coming up, group therapy and whatever else I'm motivated to do. :joy:
    Ahh... Going out again, huh? That's a huge step! :joy: What's troubling you about going out??
  • Options
    Ff14 is nice, it looks good and the gameplay is pretty engaging. With the job I play at least. Some of the music is amazing too it's definitely a highlight for me. And I play most of my games on PC, including sims. :)

Well I'll endeavor to read if I see you make a thread :) see if I can add anything helpful and of value

Not particularly a badass no :p it's just something I want to try as a challenge. I find that the fitness training in a lot of martial arts is pretty ruthless, be it boxing, kickboxing, muay Thai or otherwise they're all rough. And rough is what I need because I'm so unhealthy by comparison to how I used to be it's frankly embarrassing. I miss being good at sports and athletics lol

Just people :D I'm no good with people aha. Oh and, you might reassess your thoughts on being bad at art if you saw me. XD

What MMOs do you play? ^^
  • Options
    Yooo, you must have a pretty strong PC then. o: Have you got any mods installed for Sims 4??

Thank you! ^3^ We can make it together, if you like!

Wait, wait, wait. So do you have experience in MMA in general?? Cos if you do, Mr @Supernova you're a freaking badass and you know it. >:c You're just being humble about it!

Ahh. People are stressful these days, huh? :joy: Take your time and take it slow. Hopefully your friends will understand! :3
    Naah! There's always room to improve when it comes to art XD

Ooh! Ohohohoho! I mostly play it on my phone these days buuut - recently got into Genshin Impact, and Black Desert MMORPG. On my PC, however... There was a lot - Neverwinter, ArchAge, Aion, World of Warcraft, Drakensang... What about you?
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    People have always been stressful! I guess that's why I keep my circle small, but in that the friends I did keep are all amazing.

Yeah my PC is pretty good lol, don't have any mods for sims though. Were there some you had in mind which make the game better? :o

In terms of MMOs I play / have played WoW, FF14 and ESO. You seem to have played a lot of different games though, you must really love the genre!
  • Options
    Awww! If you don't mind me asking, what are your friends like @Supernova ??

Oof. Depends. You want the PG version or the mature version? 👀👀

Ohohoho. I'm practically a die-hard fan. xD
    What about you?? Any game genres you love in particular??
  • Options
    I'm an adult lol @lovemimoon just gimme the true version :D

My friends are all great, we have a lot of the same enjoyments - games, music, certain sports - and the not superficial in anyway, which was what irked me most about a lot of the people I used to go to school with.

My favourite to play is probably a good RPG but I'll play a lot of different things really. Strategy games, adventure games, survival games and shooters. I mean my most played game ever is CS:GO :p

You still play much on PC then or do you mostly play on consoles now?
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Anyone know any decent soft stuff I can eat? In struggling to eat because of tonsillitis and I really have had enough of yogurt
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Why are train tickets soo expensive! It would of cost me £70 to go where I live down to London Paddington, it used to only be about £35 so instead I’m having to get the train to birmingham and then a coach down because it works out over half the price !
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Why are train tickets soo expensive! It would of cost me £70 to go where I live down to London Paddington, it used to only be about £35 so instead I’m having to get the train to birmingham and then a coach down because it works out over half the price !

Try my town to London. With a Railcard It was £40 unless thats changed
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Millie2787 wrote: »

Try my town to London. With a Railcard It was £40 unless thats changed

See I don’t have a railcard and even then it works out cheaper to get the coach
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Ice cream, soup and noodles are my usual go to @GreenTea

Hope you feel better soon!

Good afternoon btw o/
  • Options
    Pet insurance … why are you so complicated for
  • Options
    missytjbmissytjb Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to say hi
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,667 Legendary Poster
    Hey
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Hi @missytjb and @independent_ how are you both doing
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new, how is everyone?

@lovemimoon thank you for leading me to this thread!
  • Options
    No worries @Evelyn :3

I'm doing okay-ish. How are you??
  • Options
    @lovemimoon I'm good

But I am anxious about going to university, it is far away from home
  • Options
    Ohh! Living on campus, eh? @Evelyn
  • Options
    @lovemimoon looks like it!

I'm glad at the same time because I can be independent I'm 18 so I can learn how to take responsibility of being an adult
  • Options
    My throat hurtsss
  • Options
    @GreenTea You good??

@Evelyn That's really good to hear! University can be a bit of a shock so take your time to adjust. :3
  • Options
    Nah. Tonsillitis. Might have to cancel my hospital appointment Tuesday
  • Options
    @

Oooh, that sounds difficult.
    Hope you get better soon! @GreenTea <3:3

Cancel your appointment? Do you mind if I ask why?
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    @

Because I have a cough due to tonsillitis so I'm not allowed anywhere near the hospital
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    @

Because I have a cough due to tonsillitis so I'm not allowed anywhere near the hospital

It will be because of COVID won’t it?
  • Options
    Yh but I don't have covid.
    General rule also is you are unwell with something unrelated to why you are have a hospital appointment, you don't go because it can put so many at risk