Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,668 Legendary Poster
    Aww hope he has fun @Shaunie! How have you been?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea just the news at the moment but will probably try to find something better in a minute.

Ahh there's some good films on Netflix! I just finished one
  • Options
    @GreenTea ooh which film?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,559 Skive's The Limit
    Aww hope he has fun @Shaunie! How have you been?

Not good tbh. The other day I was making plans to kill myself. Like I seriously thought I was going to go through it but didn’t. Less intense now. But still low. Thanks for asking How are you ?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    My thread is now at 665 pages. Woooo
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Film called awake. It's interesting. Long story short ..you have to die and have someone bring you back to life, to be able to sleep again. Otherwise you are permanently awake until you died
  • Options
    Sending hugs @Shaunie I'm really sorry to hear that. We're all here for you and happy to listen <3

@GreenTea the thread will be at 666 pages soon :joy: idk why that was my first thought, but in all seriousness the thread is brilliant and im glad it's active again.
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

Film called awake. It's interesting. Long story short ..you have to die and have someone bring you back to life, to be able to sleep again. Otherwise you are permanently awake until you died

That sounds sooo interesting!
  • Options
    Thanks. How have you been? What’s been going on in your life? How old are you now?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Sending hugs @Shaun I'm really sorry to hear that. We're all here for you and happy to listen <3

@GreenTea the thread will be at 666 pages soon :joy: idk why that was my first thought, but in all seriousness the thread is brilliant and im glad it's active again.

Thank you. I'm trying to be on here more. Make the most out of my thread!
  • Options

That sounds sooo interesting!

It was interesting! I'm gonna watch something else after football tomorrow
  • Options
    I'm 2 months and 10 days harm free
    Win win!!
  • Options
    @Shaunie just getting by, not much going on. I had a good routine going but I've kind of broken it now haha.

I'm 18 now :) no, i can't believe it either, i have been here on the boards since I was 13 lol
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Omg! 18.adult. I thought you was still a baby lol. So are you at uni now or anything ? Cant even remember what do at 18 lol
  • Options
    Win win!!

Well done!!!!! That's an amazing achievement @GreenTea
  • Options
    @Shaun just getting by, not much going on. I had a good routine going but I've kind of broken it now haha.

I'm 18 now :) no, i can't believe it either, i have been here on the boards since I was 13 lol

Where you here when it was the site?
  • Options
    Win win!!

Well done!!!!! That's an amazing achievement @GreenTea

Thank you. Huge achievement. Working hard pays off! When you want to recover and fight for it, it's so worth it!!!
  • Options
    I think I was 17 nearly 18 or was 18 when I joined I’m now 22 whattt
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Yooo! You guys are basically OGs!

I feel like a baby compared to you lot. :confounded:
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Omg! 18.adult. I thought you was still a baby lol. So are you at uni now or anything ? Cant even remember what do at 18 lol

I still feel like a kid sometimes @Shaunie :joy: ah so I did a year of college till 2020, then covid happened and i was really struggling so im not in education anymore at all and haven't been for just over a year. Not sure what I want to do tbh haha.

How's work been? Bet it's been super busy now it's open again.
  • Options
    666 pages !!
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    I think you joined just a bit after me Mimoon so we're the new gang
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    666 lets go
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »

Ayy yh I've been here years. Doesn't say that on my account but that's because I had to delete my account and start again. I remember the chat days before chatwee lol
  • Options
    @Shaun just getting by, not much going on. I had a good routine going but I've kind of broken it now haha.

I was indeed @GreenTea just before it changed to the mix I joined.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Ah cool
    Shaunie wrote: »

I still feel like a kid sometimes @Shaunie :joy: ah so I did a year of college till 2020, then covid happened and i was really struggling so im not in education anymore at all and haven't been for just over a year. Not sure what I want to do tbh haha.

How's work been? Bet it's been super busy now it's open again.

You have loads of time to figure it out. What do you do in your days then?

Today was very quiet. Some days it’s super busy like pay day week or half term then it’s back to being dead.

I mean I wouldn’t say I enjoy work. But it’s a distraction and gets me out of bed
  • Options

I was indeed @GreenTea just before it changed to the mix I joined.

I still have a "the site" t-shirt haha
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking @lovemimoon?
  • Options
    666 pages !!

666 number of the devil...I think
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    It kinda makes me sad because when I joined I was at college and working in primark. I’m still working at primark jusy not in college. So if anything I’ve gone back wards and doing less with my life