Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    I only use twitter to stalk people tbh😂. I prefer facebook and instagram
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    I have a few from here on twitter, it's great! I think I follow about 600 people ahaha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I need a new title really ahaha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I cant find it either @Aidan
    hope it still exists. Otherwise wil be potato foreve
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Same @independent_ got a few from here and other support sites too! Got some good connections and friends!
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Yeah I guess @Aidan does make sense kinda aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    isnt it in the same place as where you fill out the other bits of your profile like the gender 'n' stuff @Shaunie @Aidan
  • Options
    Na its not.😭 it used to be in setting right underneath username
  • Options
    It wasn't working so maybe they removed it to fix it. 
    Still says about the bugs as an announcement
  • Options
    Oh how bizarre, I thought it used to be there.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Probably another bug can't fill out location either 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    im looking forward to unlocking it. mines gona be mega mint or somethin :)
  • Options
    Why does my internet always play silly games at this time of night :( 
  • Options
    @independent_ it’s trying to tell you to go to sleep aha

• Options
    OMG @Liam, it's gotta be that!! 
  • Options
    Yh can't change some settings at the moment..I do remember it being flagged
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    I've improvised my title with what I've got lol
    😂
  • Options
    @Starlight ahaha, it sure is. I could easily go but this is addictive 
  • Options
    Why am I not tired. This isn't right
  • Options
    I want to change my title and location to green tea related content
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    My username is what my friends call me. It's pronounced Egg-um. I literally use it in everything online because it's just easy
  • Options
    EGM said:
    My username is what my friends call me. It's pronounced Egg-um. I literally use it in everything online because it's just easy
    Interesting! Does it mean anything?
  • Options
    @EGM I thought it was your initials aha 
  • Options
    @Shaunie No people were just playing around with initials and it just stuck
  • Options
    I feel like my nickname sounds like a boys nicknane. Hope it doesnt haha. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    In school my nickname was horny shaunie and still have no idea why😂😂i just laughed it off. 
  • Options
    I had cute nicknames growing up. My middle name used a lot too
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Right I wanna change my profile picture to something more me, than though I do still love my current one aha. 

• Options
    My actual initials are ELM but I have a hyphenated name so they went with EGM
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I like the second one more @Starlight
     did you draw it?