Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea did you have any naps today?

No naps today!
    20,000 steps, work and house stuff. Didn't have time to nap lol
  • Options
    @Starlight hey you haven't damped anyone's mood!
    Chin up lovely 💕
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Thanks @GreenTea <3
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,667 Legendary Poster
    Sorry guys my laptop was playing its usually little 'I'm going to die on you and not revive myself' game. 

@Starlight oh, don't worry about it, it's ok!!! :):heart: 

@GreenTea woah!! That's lot of steps. I've done my zoom call this morning but today that's been it. I can never say I'm tired again!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Random question but I’ve been wondering what are the quote settings on here? Like what does it mean by folds? 

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,558 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2020
    Starlight said:
    Random question but I’ve been wondering what are the quote settings on here? Like what does it mean by folds? 
    Folds?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @independent_ yep! Got to get that exercise in! Haha
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Oh @starlight just had a look and i have no idea. Dont think anyone does tbh lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Starlight said:
    Just a test of the quote setting i changed 

edit yeah does nothing
  • Options
    @Shaunie this thing aha, what does it do/mean

• Options
    @Starlight to be completely frank, I haven't got a clue. Maybe someone like @Connor or @Italia or @Ed_ can answer this?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Okay thanks anyways @Shaunie aha 

• Options
    Anyone else excited for gyms to open?
  • Options
    @GreenTea Meeee!! I can't wait!
  • Options
    I really like youre username @Starlight btw
    have i already said that before? I Dk ah
  • Options
    Im too lazy for the gym
  • Options
    @GreenTea Meeee!! I can't wait!

Samee! Midnight gym sessions for a couple hours 💕 best time when it's so quiet!!
  • Options
    Laughing so hard right now 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    @GreenTea it's such a shame my gym isn't open at this time!! I think it closes at 10!
  • Options
    Aww thanks @Shaunie I know someone said that before but I can’t quite remember who aha I didn’t know if I liked it or not when I first chose it tbh aha. Wanted something to do with stars cos there like fate and hope and there pretty idk aha I like stars aha

• Options
    Ahh I'm pure gym. Not far from me and it's 24/7 literally my favourite thing. 
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Aww thanks @Shaunie I know someone said that before but I can’t quite remember who aha I didn’t know if I liked it or not when I first chose it tbh aha. Wanted something to do with stars cos there like fate and hope and there pretty idk aha I like stars aha

I like stars too. I use to go to the park and lay on the hill to watch the stars!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Ha its nice! When i joined i really want a name. But not my actual name or nickname. But just a nice username. But i could never think of one ha. Its so much hader than it sounds. Nearly 4 yeats later and still havent thought of one haha. So stuck with my actual nickname. I remember i even went on an website that made you a uername by asking you loads of questions but never liked it 😂
  • Options
    @Starlight I also really like your username!! It's soooo cool!

@GreenTea aww, that's fab! Idk when mine opens but I know it closes at 10 aha.
  • Options
    @GreenTea there’s just something about them that’s special, and so relaxing. Also my actual name means something along the lines to shining star I think aha

• Options
    Haha fair enough @independent_
    Can't wait to get back into boxing etc
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @shaunie i wanted to pick a cool name but couldnt think of anything lol
  • Options
    Independent is a kind of alias that I made up for myself years ago, although I used to go by Elleloveschocolate on here aha.
  • Options
    Independent is a kind of alias that I made up for myself years ago, although I used to go by Elleloveschocolate on here aha.

I remember that username 😂😂 my username changed over the years too!
  • Options
    Which, by the way, is still true. I love chocolate.