Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    might change my name to that elle lol liamloveschocolateandallfood
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,558 Skive's The Limit
    Independent is a kind of alias that I made up for myself years ago, although I used to go by Elleloveschocolate on here aha.
    Independent is a cool name too!  wish i was an independent person lol. I remmeber that username too ahah.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,667 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea I've only changed mine once on here but I used to go by Eleanor in chat until @Eleanor joined, but then started using my real name again aha. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    My username was hard to come up with so I just picked a word that just felt like me, ya know? 
    Yes. Love your usename. Very orginal haha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    liamlovesaidansdadjokes
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hey Aidan.

I was actually going to bed but this woman on Facebook is attacking me in messages because I called her rude 😂🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    I'm not drunk anymore how sad 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:
    Hey Aidan.

I was actually going to bed but this woman on Facebook is attacking me in messages because I called her rude 😂🤦‍♀️
    Oh god I hate it when that happens :joy:
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    i would block and go to bed @greentea
  • Options
     It's just really entertaining being called a load of names for saying I saw masks in Poundland 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    @Aidan ahahaha omg I think everyone says it like that.
  • Options
    I only keep Facebook for dance updates and stuff wouldn’t have it otherwise I don’t think aha

• Options
    @Aidan

also liked your old subtitle thingy that said "clever idiot" lol. It Made me wanna change my to hopelesly optimisic because ya know when hopelessly trying
    love an oxygmoron
  • Options
    Facebook annoys me.
  • Options
    I'm in a few lovely mental health groups and social groups on Facebook. Otherwise I would delete it!
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I'm in a few lovely mental health groups and social groups on Facebook. Otherwise I would delete it!
    Ooh which ones. Im on one. Do you mean the private groups?
  • Options
    Another random question what does trailblazer mean? Aha I feel like I should know aha

• Options
    Yes private. I'm in several.
  • Options

• Options
    Starlight said:
    Another random question what does trailblazer mean? Aha I feel like I should know aha
    An inventor i think
  • Options
    It’s quite a weird name for a rank if you ask me aha but I don’t know that’s only my opinion aha

• Options
    I can feed that back if you like @Starlight
    We appreciate feedback :)
  • Options
    Those facebook private groups are interesting. But i got banned from one because one of the "trial admin" messaged me giving me supoort. And i replied with dark humour so she kicked me out. Like gosh its my coping skill 😂
  • Options
    does anyone know how long it takes an ice cube to freeze? I know it's random but my mum just asked me as if I'd know aha.
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I can feed that back if you like @Starlight
    We appreciate feedback :)
    Nah it’s fine aha

• Options
    Starlight said:
    It’s quite a weird name for a rank if you ask me aha but I don’t know that’s only my opinion aha
    Message the mix they love feedbakc
  • Options
    I appreciate the Facebook private groups and they help me a lot and I've met some really good and kind people off them!
  • Options
    Twitter is the best social media imo!
  • Options
    Yeah same. So very lovely people. Its all good until you realise your sisters friend is on there and they send a screenshot of my post😂. So embarrassing. Never using it again. But good to read others. Insightful
  • Options
    Twitter is the best social media imo!
    I agree!
    I'm friends with lots of influencers and a couple of people who have done tedtalks and stuff ahaha it's great way of connecting and networking! Met my job coach on twitter!