Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Night @Starlight
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    @Starlight goodnight!!! Take care.

@Aidan ahahahhahhahahahahahahah that joke was hilarious! :joy: 

@Liam oh ahhaa I thought you meant you were trained to tell jokes when you offered me a joke aha. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm go to.
    I'll post a quiz update tomorrow when I hear from the mix. Don't get your hopes up though. I'm really trying to sort a way of doing it.

Take care
  • Options
    Take care @GreenTea!!! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Aidan we will have to do that when i am more skilled :lol: im lucky to have my mentor laine .. the empathy master
  • Options
    @Liam aww yes!! Anyways that chat was more helpful than any vodka could ever be! ;) 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I was thinking of making a little post on the boards like some simple tips to being more supportive! 
    Not a bad idea tho Aidan! 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    @independent_ good! i love a good chit chat lol. it's hard to be miserable in gc :lol:
  • Options
    @Laine I love that idea!
  • Options
    that would be a good idea and then people can add their tips and i can absorb all of the information like a empathetic sponge 
  • Options
    @Liam exactly!! No negativity in GC!
  • Options
    GC my favourite part of the day now we have a 24 hour one on the boards it's great ahahaha.
  • Options
    didnt you stop using gc for a wee while? when i joined you werent around
  • Options
    Yeah I did Liam, probably close to a year. Now I'm back you can't get rid of me now ;) I remembered why I love this place aha. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    a year! :astonished:   wow.  glad you're back :)
  • Options
    Yup - a year!! I know!! AAAAAAGESSS!!! I used to drop in occasionally but often to SC and often not for the whole chat. 

Thanks! I'm glad I'm back too ;) 
  • Options
    other way around for me .. chats were not scary but the boards was :lol:
  • Options
    I was the opposite. The boards were the scary place to me ahah.
  • Options
    And now look at me! A boards addict in the making!
  • Options
    that made me actually snort loool @Aidan
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    I always sit there for a few minutes before posting, just to check it sounds right
  • Options
    I haven't really ventured further than right here yet
  • Options
    Ahaha, yeah at least on the boards you've got time to think before the chat's moved on too. 
  • Options
    @EGM you should join group chats!! They're amazing! 
  • Options
    @EGM here is a good place :) it used to take me ages to find what i was looking for on the boards and i was usually looking for the count to 10,000 thread lol 
  • Options
    @Liam ahahaha yeah!! There was a time when about every post of mine was in that thread for a while. What's new is the best section of the boards for finding threads aha. 
  • Options
    @independent_ I probably will at some point but like I'm usually busy
  • Options
    I've been sat at this computer for too long!!
  • Options
    Same. I've been on the computer since like 6:30 non-stop with zoom and stuff as well
  • Options
    @EGM I've been here since 8 since the start of group chat. I say too long because I'm tall and in an awkward position need to move soon aha.