Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,534 Skive's The Limit
    Dancer said:
    Not sure. It has been very quiet this weekend.
    It has. Hope everyone’s okay 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Not bad just chilling after my valentines disco 
    That sounds cool. Hope enjoyed it
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Blisters in the mouth suck. Urgh
  • Options
    Anyone else feel uncomfortable if They do not have a delivery that they’re waiting for? Like I need to find something online so I can get excited for it to come lol
  • Options
    @Dandelion made anything new recently?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    It has been very quiet around here lately, I hope everyone is doing well <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options

Everyone probably enjoying the snow or busy haha. How are you?
  • Options
    Gone through a right emotional rollercoaster with Grey's anatomy
  • Options
    How are you?
  • Options
    Need to find something more feel good to watch! Any ideas? Haha keep crying at Grey's because people I like keep dying
  • Options

• Options
    What time do local shops close on a sunday
  • Options
    I’m reading a book called. Haven’t they grown. Anyone read it ?  It’s really good
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Need to find something more feel good to watch! Any ideas? Haha keep crying at Grey's because people I like keep dying
    Ahhh greys is a proper souls destroyer lol. Have you ever watched Brooklyn 99 or the office (US) I find those pretty funny 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    What time do local shops close on a sunday
    Big supermarkets at 4:00 normally smaller shops might be open later though. Our co op is open till 10/11 I think 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Yeah @GreenTea I made a baby octopus and a frog, will take a picture of them in a bit. I’m going to attempt to make baby groot tomorrow 😬😂. How have you been? 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    Yeah @GreenTea I made a baby octopus and a frog, will take a picture of them in a bit. I’m going to attempt to make baby groot tomorrow 😬😂. How have you been? 
    Thanks
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:

Ahh that's so cool! What made you want to learn?
    I'm ok I guess. Just battling with covid. One day at a time
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    Ahhh greys is a proper souls destroyer lol. Have you ever watched Brooklyn 99 or the office (US) I find those pretty funny 

Not watched Brooklyn 99. Might give it a go! I'm on season 10 of Grey's!
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I want a finding nemo jigsaw but they’re so expensive 😭

also thinking of getting a jigsaw and framing it and putting it on my wall but i don’t know what id have 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:

I like knitting, so i thought I’d give crocheting a go as well lol plus it’s something to do. I’m hoping you’ll start to feel better soon xx
  • Options

There you go here’s the lil’ guys 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    I want a finding nemo jigsaw but they’re so expensive 😭

also thinking of getting a jigsaw and framing it and putting it on my wall but i don’t know what id have 

Ooh I love a good jigsaw, a finding nemo one sounds so cute 🥰
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:

I like knitting, so i thought I’d give crocheting a go as well lol plus it’s something to do. I’m hoping you’ll start to feel better soon xx

Ahh cool. Wish I had a skill like knitting! It's really clever
  • Options
    Dandelion said:

I want to learn how to make these. It's so cute. 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Dandelion said:

It’s all on YouTube that’s how I learnt x
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    Dandelion said:

It’s all on YouTube that’s how I learnt x

Ahh cool. Thsts where I learnt origami
  • Options
    What jigsaws have you done @Dandelion ?
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    What jigsaws have you done @Dandelion ?
    We normally do them on holiday so we tend to do ones at the places we say, normally tv or movie themed ones lol. I actually think the only jigsaw we have at home is a simpsons one 😂
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    edited February 2021
    @GreenTea @Shaunie I’m alright thanks, I guess it’s not been the best day but I’m getting by. I’ve found some chocolate, I’m having a wee glass of malibu  and I’m gonna put some good music on lol. 

How is everyone doing?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”