Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Heyyyy @GreenTea I’m alright thanks just bored lol how are you?

Super bored too. Only 5 days to go!
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,668 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea oooh not long left now!! I honestly dunno what to do today lol it’s too cold for a walk again but there’s nothing else to do lol. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea oooh not long left now!! I honestly dunno what to do today lol it’s too cold for a walk again but there’s nothing else to do lol. 

Wrap up warm and go for a walk!
  • Options
    I might well do later @GreenTea I just hope the weather gets better soon lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I might well do later @GreenTea I just hope the weather gets better soon lol 

Some fresh air does everyone some good!
  • Options
    why are all boxes of chocolates full of strawberry ones!!! Who even likes those lol and why are there less of the good ones 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,559 Skive's The Limit
    why are all boxes of chocolates full of strawberry ones!!! Who even likes those lol and why are there less of the good ones 
    What boxes?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @Shaunie it was a box of milk tray i got for christmas lol 
  • Options

Hahaha the Strawberry chocolates are always popular! Quality streets even made a box of just strawberry ones once!!

You enjoying that chocolate? I'm guessing you have a box!
  • Options
    Oh lol maybe you ate all the good ones at Christmas
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I mean I ate all the good ones the other day lol chocolate is always nice (unless it’s got any hint of strawberry in it lol)
  • Options
    I mean I ate all the good ones the other day lol chocolate is always nice (unless it’s got any hint of strawberry in it lol)
    Trade them! See if anyone you know likes em and will swap for chocolate you like!
  • Options
    Did anyone watch my mum Tracey beaker ?

the acting was pretty bad but lol. Some people said it was shit but I think they forgot it’s a kids program. I only like it when Tracey kicked Justine lol. BOG OFF
  • Options
    @independent_
    601 pages now ;) we did it haha
  • Options
    Ahh I’m in such a weird mood. Not depressed but not happy. Just like fuck life 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Just had my twice weekly covid swabs 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options

Lol I hate these but I'm used to it now! Doesn't bother me much anymore!
    Have you got used to them yet? 
  • Options
    Oh no

I’m glad I get paid when I do it lol
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

I find I’m getting worse with them ! Been having then since like august but they make me feel sick now . We have LFT and PCR on a Monday and LFT on a Thursday . I used to be okay with them but I’m sick of having them now 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

I find I’m getting worse with them ! Been having then since like august but they make me feel sick now . We have LFT and PCR on a Monday and LFT on a Thursday . I used to be okay with them but I’m sick of having them now 🤣

Hopefully we won't need them much longer. Hopefully we are going in the right direction to be able to relax on covid rules! 

Do you know when you get the second dose yet?
  • Options
    No idea abs I had my first dose 31sr December soo 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    No idea abs I had my first dose 31sr December soo 🤷🏼‍♀️

We were told if we haven't heard in 8 weeks of the first dose, to ring your GP.. idk I know a lot of people who haven't had their second yet
  • Options
    @GreenTea it can be anything up to 12 weeks soooo and I was vaccinated at work when they came in and did majority of us so hopefully it’s soon 
  • Options
    @GreenTea it can be anything up to 12 weeks soooo and I was vaccinated at work when they came in and did majority of us so hopefully it’s soon 

From what I was told, my GP might be able to give the second dose at 8 weeks. Idk where I went they were telling everyone to contact GP if they aren't contacted 
  • Options
    The day I  had it was the day they changed the second dose timeframe was 12 weeks so 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    The day I  had it was the day they changed the second dose timeframe was 12 weeks so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Fair enough
  • Options
    I got a weird message when qouting. Is it just me?
  • Options
    What’s bbcode
  • Options
    Never mind. Saw the thread. Makes sense now hahahaha oops
  • Options
    Lol this is cool