Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    this is cool
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Morning all :)
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,859 Master Poster
    edited February 2021
    I love being able to test out all of the new text colours and see which ones are actually readable :p
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    I love being able to test out all of the new text colours and see which ones are actually readable :p

I can't read this at all..sorry
  • Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Morning, how are you?
  • Options
    I'm not gonna use bright colours because it's hard to read which isn't really fair on anyone to miss a message because the colour is too bright :)
    I was only playing with it for a moment until the mix replied with us being allowed to do it. We might not even be allowed to use colours @Dancer
  • Options
    @GreenTea

Still tired since I didn't sleep too well but fine otherwise, thanks. And you?
  • Options
    @GreenTea

Still tired since I didn't sleep too well but fine otherwise, thanks. And you?

I'm ok, doing better than I have done!

Doing anything nice today?
  • Options
    Well I need to pick up a prescription so that should get me outside at least. :D Beyond that ehhh, I need to find something.
  • Options
    Well I need to pick up a prescription so that should get me outside at least. :D Beyond that ehhh, I need to find something.

Ahh fair enough! What about baking?
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,859 Master Poster
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Dancer wrote: »

I can't read this at all..sorry

It says "I love being able to test out all of the new text colours and see which ones are actually readable."
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Afternoon guys, the staff room at work got new chairs and they’re so uncomfy, my back hurts already lol
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Meepey peepy

My days has been soo busy I had Doctors this morning , then LFT test , then therapy session and I’ve got dentist soon ... not looking forward to the dentist 😫
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Dandelion wrote: »
    Afternoon guys, the staff room at work got new chairs and they’re so uncomfy, my back hurts already lol

Nothing worse than this tbh
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,535 Skive's The Limit
    How did you do that @Dancer
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    does this work
  • Options
    Aqua used to be my fav colour for many years
  • Options
    I've watched so much Grey's anatomy. Holy moly
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Meepey peepy

My days has been soo busy I had Doctors this morning , then LFT test , then therapy session and I’ve got dentist soon ... not looking forward to the dentist 😫

Hope the dentist goes ok!
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    see if this works
  • Options
    😭😭 I can’t work out how to change the colour
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion wrote: »
    😭😭 I can’t work out how to change the colour

If you go to the BBCode thread, there's an example
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    test
  • Options
    Yay I did it
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    yay
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Tried to make font larger didn’t work
  • Options
    Woo you did it!
    Thank you for not doing bright colours!
    Bright colours hurt my eyes lol
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Dentist went bad gahhh
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Reading over my DBT booklets before therapy tomorrow!