Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Ooh it’s not snowing here yet but it’s looking promising 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,917 Master Poster
    It's snowing! But it is only a little bit at the moment and hasn't settled.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Dancer said:

I'll post you some. It's really deep here 

• Options
    GreenTea said:
    Dancer said:

Oh wow that is deep and looks beautiful. Thank you for that. The last time I had deep snow was February 2018 and we had the snow for about a week.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Dancer said:
    GreenTea said:
    Dancer said:

Oh wow that is deep and looks beautiful. Thank you for that. The last time I had deep snow was February 2018 and we had the snow for about a week.

Well its actually flooded here so the snow when it melts is going to just add to the mess lol. It's really deep and pretty though
  • Options
    We have more snow falling but still hasn't settled yet. 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,564 Skive's The Limit
    Dancer said:
    We have more snow falling but still hasn't settled yet. 
    Samee don’t think will settle and it’s kinda stopped:(
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Looks so nice @GreenTea . We’ve still got like a tiny bit of ice. Went flying on it this morning when taking the dog out 😬😂
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    We had a little bit of snow here yesterday morning but not today lol and yesterday it wasn’t that much. I love snow lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    It’s definitely snowing now! 😂
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    It’s definitely snowing now! 😂
    Aw that looks pretty!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Looks so nice @GreenTea . We’ve still got like a tiny bit of ice. Went flying on it this morning when taking the dog out 😬😂

Oh no! Be careful!
  • Options
    I’m worried about getting to work tomorrow now, I might have to call in and ask to switch my day off from Friday to tomorrow if it get any worse 
  • Options
    Feel like ima throw up. Urgh
  • Options
    Hope you feel better soon @GreenTea there’s nothing worse than feeling sick 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hope you feel better soon @GreenTea there’s nothing worse than feeling sick 

Thanks. Just came on randomly
  • Options
    I bought the shoes 😬😂
  • Options
     Took teddy out in it  he literally has balls of snow on  his legs and it’s taking forever to get off ahah
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    I bought the shoes 😬😂

Nice!
  • Options
    I wish this sicky feeling would go away. It's so random. I feel absolutely fine other than sick lol
  • Options
    He was wayyy too hyper took forever to take that picture. I did a video and paused it there. Cause I said chicken so he looked at me for a second then went back to running as fast as he can in the snow. And cried from excitement then I Brang him back in and he stared at the door 😂😂😂

this was him as a puppy in the snow 

• Options
    It's gonna be so icy tomorrow
  • Options
    Sure is @GreenTea!! I like snow but not ice lol. Hasn’t been too bad here to be fair just a bit of snow yesterday. 
  • Options
    Sure is @GreenTea!! I like snow but not ice lol. Hasn’t been too bad here to be fair just a bit of snow yesterday. 

It's gonna drop to -6 tonight so all the snow here (about 6 inches) is gonna freeze
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Lol my day just got fucking amazing ... not :unamused:
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 oh nooo what’s happened? Hope you’re ok <3 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Mums LFT test came back positive 🙄 we get tested at the start of every shift at work because we had outbreak in the home 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 oh no, I hope your mum is ok 
  • Options
    Heyy