Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea

Just school work really, nearly finished now :)
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sounds fun. I'm ready for a nap
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    IM SOOO BORRREEEDDDD 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    IM SOOO BORRREEEDDDD 😂

Do a puzzle?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,523 Skive's The Limit
    edited January 2021
    IM SOOO BORRREEEDDDD 😂
    Samee. What do you do when you’re bored but cba to do anything ah. 

Edit- actually don’t think that’s boredom,it’s depression lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Took a nap 👍
  • Options
    Ngl I’m confused on how long I’m meant to self isolate for because I’ve been given 3 different dates now 🤦🏼‍♀️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,648 Legendary Poster
    naps are great @GreenTea
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I love seeing dogs happy. You can be sure to they’re not pretending to be happy ah
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    naps are great @GreenTea

Naps are great!!
  • Options
    Anyone up for a chat. Feeling really low
  • Options
    Hey @Shaunie I'll be up for a while, sorry to hear you're feeling low. Doing anything nice tomorrow?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Thank you. I’m going to go out tomorrow if my family will let me and try to sort a part of my wardrobe and storage boxes and have one of my groups at 6. 

What about you
    @independent_
  • Options
    Sounds like a good plan @Shaunie, I'm not sure don't think im doing much again (spot the pattern here lol) might go for a walk though. 

Im not even tired again, this is a problem lol 
  • Options
    Today has been a shit zhow
  • Options
    Heya
  • Options
    How has everyone’s day been ?
  • Options
    Is it normal to get ringing in your ear every no and again.? Keep getting it today. Scared I’ve got tinutus
  • Options
    Hey @Shaunie, day’s not been amazing but I’ll be ok haha how about yours?

I get the ear ringing thing sometimes as well it’s so weird! Like sometimes it just happens randomly but it doesn’t happen often. 
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Anyone around? Need a distraction tbh
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Hey, how are you doing? 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Hey hey
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    Hey, how are you doing? 

Not good. How are you?
  • Options
    Heyy @Shaunie how are you doing?

@GreenTea I’m sorry to hear you’re not doing good, sending hugs <3 
  • Options
    Thank you. Just super fed up with a lot of things
  • Options
    Howdy peeps
  • Options
    Howdy peeps

Hey how are you
  • Options
    Heyy @Shaunie how are you doing?

@GreenTea I’m sorry to hear you’re not doing good, sending hugs <3 
    I’m ok I guess. How are you? @independent_
    Howdy peeps
    How are you @Millie2787
    Feel like I ain’t spoke to you for ages 

• Options
    So many sirens going past. Hope it's nothing serious