Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Tbh it sounds like another car chase
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    I’m just really tired and stuff @Shaunie but I’ll be alright haha. Always here if you want to chat or anything. 

@GreenTea I hope everything is ok. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,523 Skive's The Limit
    I’m just really tired and stuff @shaunie but I’ll be alright haha. Always here if you want to chat or anything. 

@Green I hope everything is ok. 
    Thank you
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    Anyone around? Need a distraction tbh
    Hey, how are you doing? 

Not good. How are you?
    Sorry to hear that. I’m alright thanks just tired lol 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Shaunie

yehh I haven’t been around much this week , still in isolation for another week 😂 very bored very tired 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Hey @Shaunie

yehh I haven’t been around much this week , still in isolation for another week 😂 very bored very tired 
    Aw oh yeah. Have you been doing any art stuff? 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    Anyone around? Need a distraction tbh
    Hey, how are you doing? 

Not good. How are you?
    Sorry to hear that. I’m alright thanks just tired lol 

Hugs
  • Options
    Woken up in pure panic and j don't even know why. Urgh
  • Options
    Hey @GreenTea oh no, that’s the worst. I’m still up and will be for a bit if you want to chat for a bit <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    All booked for my covid vaccine!
  • Options
    Wooo @GreenTea that’s great news!!! 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    All booked for my covid vaccine!
    Yay! That’s great news
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    I'm nervous
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I'm nervous
    I was nervous too it’s understandable, it it’s completely fine. When have you got it? 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    I'm nervous
    I was nervous too it’s understandable, it it’s completely fine. When have you got it? 

First thing Sunday morning
  • Options
    Hiyaaa
  • Options
    @Dandelion did you have any side effects?
  • Options
    This is what happens when you take the vaccine

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJoD5NCc/
  • Options
    Anyone else on tiktok all the time and Little moons from Tesco keep coming up?
    anyone tried them ?
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    @Dandelion did you have any side effects?
    Nope not really, my arm was sore but not too bad just like the flu jab really x
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    anyone tried them ?
    I’ve seen them but not tried them, they look good though 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Don't try little moons unless you have tried mochi!
    Otherwise you are wasting £5 
    Most people can't handle the texture of mochi
  • Options
    @Dandelion ah not bad. My grandparents said the same
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    I thought Little moons was mochi? It says it’s mochi on the box anyways 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    anyone tried them ?
    Tried the passion fruit & mango one. Wasn’t a fan tbh🤣
  • Options
    Liam said:
    GreenTea said:
    I thought Little moons was mochi? It says it’s mochi on the box anyways 

It's not real mochi. It's just a thin layer of it round some ice cream. Mochi is a Japanese sweet treat made out of a short rice and traditionally has a red bean paste sweet centre
  • Options

This is the traditional mochi
  • Options
    Did you like it @GreenTea ?
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Did you like it @GreenTea ?

I myself love mochi, only recently tried it and bulk brought a load. The texture of the mochi is something a lot of people don't like, it's almost too Doughy and squishy!!
    I'm going to buy little moons on Saturday from Waitroses to take into work for some people to try after we did a tasting session on different mochi a few weeks ago
  • Options
    I went all the way to Tesco for them to not have any😭