Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie ... Same😂 especially though lockdown. I’ve really gotta stop 🤣
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    I love a lazy day haha 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm so muddy and wet lo
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    lol samee. Get a parcel like everyday lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I love a lazy day haha 

Are you enjoying your day
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Really trying to stop myself from buying these 😬😂
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:

They are nice! Haha. Maybe leave them a few days and if you are still thinking about them then go back
  • Options
    @GreenTea yeah I'm enjoying it, nice to just chill lol. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea yeah I'm enjoying it, nice to just chill lol. 

Nice! We just got home and then went down to see how high the flood water was. It's so high
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Dandelion said:

They are nice! Haha. Maybe leave them a few days and if you are still thinking about them then go back
    Yeah good idea, will stop me impulse buying them lol
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    I used to buy so much online that I didn't need but since stopping I've saved so much money now
  • Options
    @GreenTea wooo 10,000!! 
  • Options
    @GreenTea wooo 10,000!! 

Oh haha yayyyy
  • Options
    My family keep getting take away too haha. Have too many people come to the door
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    No idea what to watch. 
    I've showered, been for a walk, done a quick Tesco trip, cleaned and mopped kitchen, hoovered rest of house.. time to relax
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:
    No idea what to watch. 
    I've showered, been for a walk, done a quick Tesco trip, cleaned and mopped kitchen, hoovered rest of house.. time to relax
    Hope you are having a glass of wine after all that work 
  • Options
    talking of wine @Durhamjaide we've got a nice bottle for tonight. Whats your favourite wine? 
  • Options
    White Zinfandel rosey by bear foot 
  • Options
    Nah can't drink alcohol at the moment! Not while on my meds
  • Options
    my favourite is rosé @Durhamjaide but we have Jammy Red Roo for tonight which is actually nice too cause it's sweeter lol. 
  • Options
    Just watched the film sisters

what’s everyone else up to. ?
  • Options
    @Shaunie sounds fun!! I'm just sitting talking to my parents lol well I say talking we're all on our phones. 
  • Options
  • Options
    @Shaunie sounds fun!! I'm just sitting talking to my parents lol well I say talking we're all on our phones. 
    lol well I hope you don’t mean you’re texting each other despite being in the same room
  • Options
    Lol forgot to take my meds. Maybe now is the time to drink alcohol after all.
  • Options
    Rum partyyyy
  • Options
    @GreenTea ironically I’m joining you in the rum party lol 
  • Options
    @GreenTea ironically I’m joining you in the rum party lol 

What kind of rum?
  • Options
    @GreenTea just Captain Morgans with cola but like not small measures lolll. 

@Shaunie lol don’t worry we weren’t texting just looking at social media lol. 
  • Options
    my favourite is rosé @Durhamjaide but we have Jammy Red Roo for tonight which is actually nice too cause it's sweeter lol. 
    Your like me I like sweet wine