Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Hey Thanks for asking. How are you?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Exactly!! Lol just hope the flooding doesn't get worse tbh. I know it's not due to peak till Saturday evening now
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    The peak time keeps changing its scary

Anyway...

Doing anything nice this weekend @independent_?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    H h h h hey guys :D
  • Options
    Liam said:
    H h h h hey guys :D

Hello @Liam
    What you doing awake at this time?! Lol how are you?
  • Options
    Hey Liam
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    @Shaunie I’m alright thanks, got any nice plans for this weekend?

@GreenTea not much I don’t think, probably just in the house lol. You?

@Liam heeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! how are you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    LOL basically i decided to stop taking my ADHD meds because they ruin my good moods and now consequently im hyper enough to do the cha cha slide at 1 in the morn :lol: happy happy happy though so thats always good

how are you?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Also @Liam I absolutely love your profile picture!!

Dinosaurs are great.
  • Options
    Liam said:
    LOL basically i decided to stop taking my ADHD meds because they ruin my good moods and now consequently im hyper enough to do the cha cha slide at 1 in the morn :lol: happy happy happy though so thats always good

how are you?

Oh dear lol hope you manage to sleep soon!! I'm ok I guess. Feeling a bit negative about myself at the moment but pushing through it :) a random chitchat during unsociable hours is helping!!

@i@independent_
    I have to go into town tomorrow to get a couple bits, then ima probably wash my hair because it's been well over a week now.. oops
  • Options
    I’m not tired and this is a problem lol not 5am again, please not 5am again!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I’m not tired and this is a problem lol not 5am again, please not 5am again!

How much coffee you drinking? 
  • Options
    Nothing for the weekend totally forgot it was the weekend. Just feels like one long day. Ah

i might have a bath tomorrow though. Super relaxing
  • Options
    This feels like the old days of this thread when we’d all stay up chatting until goodness knows when lol. 

@GreenTea I also must wash my hair tomorrow.. must 
  • Options
    This feels like the old days of this thread when we’d all stay up chatting until goodness knows when lol. 

@GreenTea I also must wash my hair tomorrow.. must 

Yesssss lol I'm so proud of this thread. Glad I made it tbh lol. 

Yeh I just can't bring myself to wash my hair at the moment. It's something I'm really struggling with because it's taking care of a body I hate lol
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I’m watching super store cloud 9. It’s pretty funny. Normally don’t like American programs but this is quite funny. Lots of episodes too. Easy watching. For my stupid brain
  • Options
    @GreenTea only had 2 coffees today so not too bad lol, I wish I could have something to blame for this tbh it’s ridiculous how fucked my sleep is at the moment. I go from sleeping too much to basically not at all haha. 

@Shaunie a bath tomorrow sounds like a lovely idea <3 the days feel so long at the moment definitely. 
  • Options
    @independent_ just looked at the stats for this thread. 
    17.4k comments and 55.8k views. That's so crazyyyy omg
  • Options
    @independent_ you been to your GP about your sleep? They might be able to help!
  • Options
    I want a bath now lol. Would relax me but would wake up my family
  • Options
    Instagram community is so cute. Posted I was having a rough time and just been flooded with love and support from loads of people. Literally the cutest of people on Instagram
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    @independent_ just looked at the stats for this thread. 
    17.4k comments and 55.8k views. That's so crazyyyy omg
    That is impressive!! An amazing achievement 

@GreenTea well you’re about the 4th person who’s said I should go lol, I really should but I only rang them 3 days ago for something else and I don’t want to be a time waster. It’s probably cause I’m just struggling right now more generally. But just hate ringing the doctors too often haha. 
  • Options
    @independent_ you aren't a time waster at all!! If it's something you are struggling with, they might be able to help. Not sleeping is definitely worthwhile of a GP appointment. Some people go for the most silliest of things and sleep is not one of them!! 
    Do what's right for you.
  • Options
    @Shaunie oh noooo thats annoying, I find that with the shower at this time of night sometimes I’d want to go now but my parents are both in bed lol. 
  • Options
    Haha yeah. Have you watched super store @independent_
  • Options
    @GreenTea thank you, I know you’re right and so are all the people who’ve said the same to me and I guess people are still going to the GP with their colds and runny noses even in 2021. I thought it was getting better the past 2 nights but idk now lol. 
  • Options
    @Shaunie I haven’t actually, I saw your post further up though it sounds really good. Is it on netflix? 
  • Options
    @GreenTea thank you, I know you’re right and so are all the people who’ve said the same to me and I guess people are still going to the GP with their colds and runny noses even in 2021. I thought it was getting better the past 2 nights but idk now lol. 

Just see how you go, do you have a bedtime routine?
  • Options
    Yeah. I recommend 
  • Options
    I’m hugging teddy who’s asleep and watching a funny program. Try to be mindful of the little good things