Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    I just brought Louie some pet stairs 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Oh no @GreenTea
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Starlight Thankyou! <3

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Aidan said:
    @Shaunie you could've bought at least one of those things last night, you were talking about shoes a lot :joy:

@GreenTe well done to your brother for his results!!
    Got spam blocked so just added this to one of my old comments :lol:
    😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I just brought Louie some pet stairs 😂
    Was it from Aldi?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Oh no @GreenTea

On my train. Basically been told social distancing can't happen as it has to make up for the volume of the 3 cancelled trains 🙈
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh no 😬 

@Shaunie Yeahh Louie can’t get on my bed so hoping it helps 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @GreenT ea oh no 😬 

@Shaunie Yeahh Louie can’t get on my bed so hoping it helps 
    Cute I saw it on the extreme couponing Facebook page
  • Options
    @shaunie I can’t cope there the most adorable things and he uses them 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    oh boy, a trip to Middlesborough from the south is expensive. Nottingham might just have to be it as a halfway point. Does anyone know what fun things you can do or just things to do in general there? 
  • Options
    Not been Nottingham so not sure
  • Options
    Hey guys

• Options
    Hey @Emoji246
     How are you doing today?
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019
    Hey I'm happy now I passed on the results  :)
    How are you?
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Heyy. Just want to say. Sorry if I didn’t make much sense yesterday 😅. I think yeah defo some sort of bpd high cause I feel very tired now 😂. Felt pretty euphoric and powerful
  • Options
    @Emoji246

That's fantastic, well done! 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Well done @Emoji246 :)
  • Options
    Thank you guys <3
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    Well done on your results <3@Emoji246

How’s everyone this evening 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I'm good @independent_

How are you?
  • Options
    Heyy
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Hey
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @GreenTea glad to hear you’re doing good <3 I’m ok, just trying to process basically being completely invalidated by the CMHT who basically said my problems are all down to coronavirus when they aren’t lol but yeah.

Heyyy @Kasa2103 and @Shaunie how are you both?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_ Thankyou <3
  • Options
    I'm sorry @independent_ :( that's awful. Please don't let that put you off, keep pushing for the support you deserve
  • Options
    @GreenTea thank you <3 it’s just really hard being told that when I know myself it’s not a covid thing.
  • Options
    @GreenTea thank you <3 it’s just really hard being told that when I know myself it’s not a covid thing.

Yh it sucks how theyve said that. Don't let it stop you getting support. Keep going back and pushing for support. You can do thus
  • Options
    I’m tired
  • Options
    @GreenTea thank you I will try to keep pushing for it I’m just even more lost than I was before atm ahaha.

@Shaunie I’m actually very tired too lol 
  • Options
    @independent_
    What's up <3