Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    GreenTea said:
    This train station makes me happy.

"Do remember people may have hidden disabilities. Please be kind to each other"

What a beautiful announcement
    A sunflower lanyard shows hidden disability 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I know. But the annocement is ensuing everyone is kind to others. 
    Not everyone with hidden disability has a landyard. And the government expemt cards are on phones. 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Yeah I know. Just reminded me cause I just found that out so wanted others to realise what it means
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Guess who agreed to work this afternoon 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Guess who agreed to work this afternoon 

It will keep you busy!
  • Options
    I’m so tired 💤 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Aidan it’s unpredictable like my mood 😂
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Such a beautiful blue sky here now, idk how our weather can change so quickly :joy:
    Aidan said:
    Such a beautiful blue sky here now, idk how our weather can change so quickly :joy:

Same here..for everywhere I've passed through on the train anyway haha
  • Options
    @Aidan mine would have more ups and downs then a rollercoaster 😂
  • Options
    @Aidan

Thank you! Completely over the moon
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    It looks like it’s gonna rain here. We’re keeping a close eye on the weather cause we’ve got washing out lol where did the sun go 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    My hair has gone so curly
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Ive got the anti crease trainer shields @Shaunie they’re alright actually 🤣
  • Options
    That meme is relatable. 
    They need to yeet the spam block for regular users 🙈
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Aidan that was soooo me last night 🤣 I was getting so frustrated 🤣
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    As if I just got my leg stuck on the train 
  • Options
    Oh noo @GreenTea
  • Options
    Oh noo @GreenTea
  • Options

• Options
    I remember coming back from Liverpool and I got stuck at smethwick at like 8pm because my Connecting train got cancelled and the platform was full of drunk football fans coming from Wolverhampton 
  • Options
    I remember coming back from Liverpool and I got stuck at smethwick at like 8pm because my Connecting train got cancelled and the platform was full of drunk football fans coming from Wolverhampton 

Lol I hate Smethwick station. Confuses the hell out of me 😂😂
  • Options
    Oh yeah you have to go like up and then up again to get over the other side 😂 even worse I needed a wee and the toliets was close 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Trying not to laugh right now about something that happened a few minutes ago. I thought that there was a knock at the door so I went downstairs to check. Nobody was there but the noise was still carrying on. Turned out that the bathroom door was banging because of the wind and a torch attached to the door. So I shut the bathroom door and it stopped. Honestly that was weird but also a bit creepy.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    All my trains out of Birmingham have been cancelled..just having a mini panic attack 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    @Kasa2103 I’ve done that so many times thought there was a knock on the door and went to answer it to find no one was there... it always makes me laugh lol it’s like I tried to talk to a nobody 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Woop I just managed to register with my doctors at home really easily 🙌🏻🙌🏻
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Well done <3
    @Dandelion
  • Options
    I'm going to be on my way to school now guys 
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Good luck @Emoji246!!!
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”