Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    @Emoji246 not much how are you doing?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2020
    What's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm off work again
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @independent_
    I'm ok but it never lasts 
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Shaunie said:
    What's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm off work again

Wow is it Friday already? Without chat I'm not remembering what day it is :joy:
    It's not Friday yet lol

I'm just too excited I've got the weekend off lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My feet hurtssss
  • Options
    @Aidan it’s Thursday I think lol.. I say I think because I spend a little time considering that. 

@Shaunie got nothing on this weekend, what you gonna do with your time off?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Need to find something good to watch lol 
  • Options
     it’s Thursday I think lol.. I say I think because I spend a little time considering that. 

@Shaunie got nothing on this weekend, what you gonna do with your time off?
    Got my Ikea long mirror coming on Saturday so just really excited for that
  • Options
    @Shaunie aww that’s lovely :) I love when things like that arrive it’s like all exciting 
  • Options
    Need to find something good to watch lol 

Just come party with usss
  • Options
    @GreenTea partyyyyyy!!!!! I love a partyyyyy!!!!!! Aha <3 
  • Options
    @GreenTea partyyyyyy!!!!! I love a partyyyyy!!!!!! Aha <3 

Yessssss join us
  • Options
    Pizza party too
  • Options
    @Shaunie aww that’s lovely :) I love when things like that arrive it’s like all exciting 
    So excited lol been obsessing over it for ages!
  • Options
    Hey

• Options
    @GreenTea what kind of pizza have you got?
  • Options
    @GreenTea what kind of pizza have you got?

Hummus and roasted veggies again 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    I need to stop saying yes to work my feet are so sore 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Shaunie
    Knock KNOCK joke lol

• Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Hiya how is everyone doing? Anyone been up to anything fun? Aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Starlight said:

Heyy how are you. I'm on holiday again lol
  • Options
    Heyy @Starlight I’m alright how are you? Haven’t been doing much since I got home aha although did go for a lovely walk on the beach other day with mum. How about you 
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:
    @Shaunie
    Knock KNOCK joke lol

Who’s there ?
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:

Heyy how are you. I'm on holiday again lol
    I’m alright thanks, how’s your holiday? 

• Options
    @independent_ I’m alright thanks, been dancing a lot and have a lot of dancing planned for the week so looking forward to that, hope your walk was good!! <3 

• Options
    @Starlight ooo that sounds great with dancing!! You must be shattered though!! It sounds like great fun. <3

@GreenTea I hope you enjoyed the pizza and are having a great time at your friend’s!!! <3 
  • Options
    Yep @independent_ I’m very tired going to do gratitude, shower and then go to sleep aha I’m so exhausted ahaha

• Options
    Aww @Starlight that sounds like a nice plan for before bed, it’ll help you to relax. I’m probably gonna watch YouTube in bed ahaha, downside of having YouTube on my TV is that it’s incredibly easy to continue watching long after I should be asleep ahaha.
  • Options
    Yes exactly @independent_ aha I’m watching YouTube as well at the moment so won’t go in the shower until I’ve finished this video ahaha

• Options
    @Starlight lol, I always say things like that to myself like “I will go in the shower after this video” and then ... 2 minutes later “I’ll just watch one more video ... and one more video” lol. When’s your first dance class tomorrow?