Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Loolll
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    The mix aren't online so I tweeted them to nudge Mike 😂
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Lol.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I mean it's not funny because they basically called me ugly.. but ok
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I mean it's not funny because they basically called me ugly.. but ok
    No they didn’t?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Did you read what they put on my wall?
  • Options
    Couldn't being the key word here 🙃🙃🙃

It's not funny tbh
  • Options
    I read that meaning they’d want to do something sexual together
  • Options
    No..keyword is couldn't. 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,631 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea oh my goodness I’ve just seen that. Weird and a bit wrong and not very nice 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    And either way this isn’t really the site for that stuff 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh my goodness I’ve just seen that. Weird and a bit wrong and not very nice 

Literally 😬 
  • Options
    It’s funny in terms of if they did mean that. They don’t even know what you look like lol. But yeah not funny in general
  • Options
    I thought their new post was weird too
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I've reported them as well, will give a nudge if something doesn't get done,

In my personal opinion they're a troll! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options

Sameee. I reported it all. Just dodgy but oh well!

How are you? @independent_
  • Options
    Na their new post isn’t weird. People talk about sexual problems all the time which is okay. 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Aside from that weird thing how are well all? :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Laine said:
    I've reported them as well, will give a nudge if something doesn't get done,

In my personal opinion they're a troll! 

I tweeted the mix asking that team to give boards team a nudge 😂
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Aside from that weird thing how are well all? :)

Im ok thank you. How are you?
  • Options
    I’m suppose to be cleaning and getting ready to go out but I’m so tired. 
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Oh you can get spamblocked for flagging posts too :lol:

Literally 😂 was reporting it and it spam block. Can you like email them as a chat mod? Before this gets out of hand 
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    I've reported it too, best to just ignore them for now and the mix will get it sorted ASAP 😁
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    I've reported it too, best to just ignore them for now and the mix will get it sorted ASAP 😁

Hopefully!! Well done all for reporting!
  • Options
    I think it’s best not to keep speaking about another user if they’re not reading. As I wouldn’t like it. Just ignore the inappropriate stuff and the mix will sort it out. 
  • Options
    Loving life in my odd socks
  • Options
    @GreenTea im alright thanks really really tired lol. How are you.

@Shaunie there’s a difference between talking about sexual problems (which is absolutely ok) and using those problems to try to get what you want in a trolling sort of way
  • Options
    @independent_
    Maybe a nap? 

I'm ok thank you
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    But any post about sexual problems can be that. We can’t judge which ones are doing it. Some people get off speaking about sexual problems but they’re also seeking help as it can be frustrating and we are not really the people to judge. (I am only talking about their one discussion/ post you mentions. not the posts to people’s profiles) sexual health is apart of mental health. but yeah I think we shouldn’t speak about a user who’s not reading or involved in the convo
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Wait what?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous