Homeâ€ș General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✹
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Look at him 😭😭😭 so cute
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,820 Master Poster
    Aww thank you. It's mainly because of my low self esteem.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Aidan said:
    @Shaun you could make a fortune if you made phone cases that look like Teddy :lol:

@GreenTea omg Barney's adorable!
    He is! He love his blanket. He came running back inside from his wee to get his blanket
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    @Shaunie you could make a fortune if you made phone cases that look like Teddy :lol:

Shaunie could be a billionaire because everyone would want teddy as a phone case. He is so cute and has an amazing owner.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Aidan said:
    @Shaunie you could make a fortune if you made phone cases that look like Teddy :lol:

Ikr he’s so cute. 

Did you see my tiktok 😂

https://imgur.com/KdNVPt7
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @Kasa2103 please untag me if you aren't acknowledging me.

@Shaunie the same.. please.
  • Options
    Also my fairy lights came today does it look cool aha 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited August 2020
    @Shaunie Teddy had one job lool

He's grown sooo much 😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    I'm packing all my stuff up and it didn't feel like I was actually moving away until now! 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Hope it pisses down with rain tbh
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    I'm packing all my stuff up and it didn't feel like I was actually moving away until now! 

Ayyyy hope it all goes ok!!
  • Options
    Sorry @GreenTea I keep on forgetting to do it but I will try my hardest to remember.
  • Options
    Loll 
    ah it’s like stay still for my tiktoks pleaseee. He never does lol   Poor dog haha 
  • Options
    Thank you @GreenTea <3
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Hello Zen @Eleanor
  • Options
    Hey Kasa!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Loll 
    ah it’s like stay still for my tiktoks pleaseee. He never does lol   Poor dog haha 
    You need to start bribing him lol
  • Options
    @Aidan Got a few weeks before I leave but I didn't feel like I was actually going anywhere until yesterday when my uni emailed me saying that I had got in :joy:
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Well done about getting a place at university. What are you going to be studying? Animal Crossing?
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    @Shaunie start a doggo tiktok thread it'd be a hit 
    Start an entire thread about Teddy!
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 If only! I'm studying Psychology and Neuroscience
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I've saved so much money being at home 👌👌 honestly can't wait to put it all together!! One step closer to moving abroad

Also thank you @Aidan for acknowledging my dog .means the world to me that someone did He's so gorgeous and well trained and he's loved by everyone and just want others to see him and love him too.
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @Kasa2103 If only! I'm studying Psychology and Neuroscience
    That sounds great. Will you still be able to play Animal Crossing at university or will Liam have to find a new person to hit with nets?
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    Morning all...my new therapist called me and I have an appointment next Thursday
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 Animal crossing will be coming with me for sure and I can still play with people :) 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Barney honestly looks like a super cute dog with a lovely owner. He is a bit crazy in the photos but that is okay because you can always just be yourself and nobody should judge anyone for that. Human or animal.
  • Options
    Mellyy99 said:
    Morning all...my new therapist called me and I have an appointment next Thursday

Good luck, I hope it goes ok! I'm sure shes lovely
  • Options
    @Eleanor good luck with uni and moving!! Hope you enjoy it! Not sure how Freshers will work for anywhere this year though?
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @Kasa2103 Animal crossing will be coming with me for sure and I can still play with people :) 

That sounds great. @Liam Get yourself a helmet to protect yourself from Eleanor when she retaliates 
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Mellyy99 said:

Good luck, I hope it goes ok! I'm sure shes lovely
    She sounded okay, thank you x