Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Shaunie
    What have I done to you? :s
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,534 Skive's The Limit
    Emoji246 said:
    @Shaunie
    What have I done to you? :s
    Nothing why ?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited August 2020
    Emoji246 said:
    Are you all ignnoring me now:[

You haven't commented in a while..?... Sorry
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Yeah, if they gave me a say id have wanted to be called something stupid like batman hahah @GreenTea
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Yeah, if they gave me a say id have wanted to be called something stupid like batman hahah @GreenTea

Middle name that
     ;) 
  • Options
    You all hate me now I think:[
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Emoji246 said:
    Why do you think that?
     I’ve only ever been supportive to you today
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:

No we don't. We just haven't seen a comment from you until now.
  • Options
    @GreenTea would be pretty cool :lol: 

@Emoji246 No one hates you, we like having you here <3
  • Options
    You could always have it in qoutation marks in your name somewhere @Liam
  • Options
    My surname is really boring too. My whole name needs to change :lol:
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    @Shaunie at thought at first it was a spin on shawty so idk if that makes you feel better with the boy's name thing :lol:
    What does spin on shawty  mean😂
  • Options
    @Laine @Aidan

Do you think you'd ever change your names if you could?
  • Options
    I’ve always wanted to change my name thinking it will make me feel like a new person lol. But yeah ofc id choose a pretty name. But it wouldn’t suit me cause ain’t pretty so wouldn’t work lol
  • Options
    Liam said:

I want to change my surname to my mum's maiden name.. my dad's side of the family are vile and basically went after my great-grandfather who was in prison for murder or some shit..just because he was rich..then tried to kidnap me by telling me about him and trying to manipulate me to go with them up north without telling my parents.
    I literally want nothing to do with them but stuck with their last name
  • Options
    Liam said:
    If it’s not smith or Williams I think you’re okay lol
  • Options
    I'm aways overthinking :[
  • Options
    Fair enough @Aidan!!
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I'd change my name yeah!

I love the idea of the clean slate, fresh start etc feel like a change would be nice! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    I just want to wipe my last name more than anything. My first name too but I hate hate hate my last name. 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Crikey @GreenTea , Think i'd want to change my name too! That all sounds so traumatic 

@Shaunie Nah not Smith or Williams but its similar :lol: 
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Like just a different way of spelling 'shawty' @Shaunie idk if I'm being honest :joy:

@GreenTe I actually kinda like my name, it sounds nice, it's got and a and an i next to each other which I think just looks nice written down, and it's not too common!
    Hahah ohh I thought there was saying called Spin on shawty for a second. Even googled it 😂😂but lol I get you now hahah
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Yh I told my mum who told my dad who then came home early from work and went to his parents and basically went insane at them and then we cut ties completely, moved house so they couldn't find us etc. My parents gave us all a choice on weather we want to stay in contact with them as an individual or not..
    @Liam
  • Options
    After all that shit my dads sister verbally attacked me in Victoria bus station. She clearly been away and I was in London and we were on the same coach... She verbally attacked me to the point staff stepped in and I rang my mum crying 😂 she was so nasty lol
  • Options
    Does anyone know what happened with the photo challenge thread
  • Options
    I was going to start it up again in September shaunie. Too late now as almost half way through month
  • Options
    im so sorry @GreenTea , that's so much to deal with 
  • Options
    i was thinking about the photo challenge thread yesterday. Hopefully someone makes one for sep
  • Options
    I have a photo challenge thread almost ready for September that I'm going to post :)
  • Options
    Someone else can do October if they want :)