Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    I just want to escape being in a town and just be able to sit and watch the sea but of well guess I’m not now 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    i dunno , i like the idea of PE kit all day :lol: our uniform is shorts anyway but they're uncomfortable posh shorts :lol:
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Is there anywhere closer @Millie2787
  • Options
    Also @Millie2787 try break down the ticket. It's sometimes cheaper. So like at Christmas I went from home to Bristol and then to mum's and I split to ticket so worc to Bristol then Bristol to ply. Worked out cheaper
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Heya
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Liam said:
    i dunno , i like the idea of PE kit all day :lol: our uniform is shorts anyway but they're uncomfortable posh shorts :lol:

Ehhh should be that you wear PE kit all day for the days you have PE
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    @GreenTea The train I was looking at was the 7 one that’s direct there 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I meet up with someone I used to know from ages ago. Used to do drugs with. Got some drugs I feel high as fuck rn 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea The train I was looking at was the 7 one that’s direct there 

You can still split the ticket and stay on the train, want me to look into it and get back to you?
  • Options
    Ever wonder why when go for a wee in toilet the water is still the same hiegh t
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 try coaches!!
  • Options
    I need to do drugs mor
  • Options
    How you doing this evening @Aidan?
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Shaunie said:
    Ever wonder why when go for a wee in toilet the water is still the same hiegh t
    Because of Thomas Crapper's beautiful U-bend!
    Aw Lovely 
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    I'm doing good @GreenTea thanks! But gonna try to get in bed a lot earlier than I have been recently :lol:

How are you?

Earlier night sounds like a smart plan!

I'm struggling but I'll be ok :)
  • Options
    I don't like hash browns lol sorryyy
  • Options
    id try it :lol:
  • Options
    gonna try and get an early night. Gotta get back into a routine before monday :lol:  night guys, hope you all sleep well.
  • Options
    Liam said:
    gonna try and get an early night. Gotta get back into a routine before monday :lol:  night guys, hope you all sleep well.

Take care! Goodnight
  • Options
    Drugs makes paranoid ahhh
  • Options
    @Aidan have you ever made your own hashbrowns?
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Aidan said:
    I think I'm gonna head off to bed soon too, goodnight everyone and take care! :heart:

Goodnight. Hope you sleep well 💕
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Hello
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    EGM said:
    Hello

Hey how are you
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey guys

• Options
    GreenTea said:
    EGM said:
    Hello

Hey how are you
    I'm alright thanks.Feeling a bit negative but hey I'll be fine.
    You?
  • Options
    Hey @Emoji246 How are you?
  • Options
    EGM said:
    GreenTea said:
    EGM said:
    Hello

Hey how are you
    You?

Oh no. Anything we can do to help?
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    EGM said:
    GreenTea said:
    EGM said:
    Hello

Hey how are you
    You?

Oh no. Anything we can do to help?
    Not really. Maybe I'll post in the hugs thread in a bit
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @EGM i'm ok how are you?