Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2020
    Emoji246 said:
    @Liam what I mean is I feel out with my friend 6 days ago and still ignoring me  :s
    4 days or 6? You said 4 in other post.  Cause I’d give it a week or two til start talking again. Gives them space and time
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Im excited for my long walk tomorrow lol
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @Shaunie ohhh nice is that gold?
    Yeah think so
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie Woo, awesome! :smiley:
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Liam @Aidan Well what happened was he keeps making promises that he will message and he never so I said your doing it on purpose and then he said I honestly forgot and then he said your thinking bad of me again and then I said I don't care if you message and then he said ok and then I said I'm sorry I didn't mean that and then he said words can hurt.
    I feel like an idiot:s

• Options
    Aidan said:
    I dont wanna comment cos I'm on 2222 and it's perfect but I have to :lol:

Woop congrats on 10,000 @Shaunie !!
    Yeah I didn’t wanna comment after 10,000 lol thanks 
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    True @EGMthat it seems ridiculous to pay for things like that, but there's a queue of people who gotta make a living and the way I see it it's better to make a living improving people's lives than making quick unnecessary sales of consumer goods that serve only as temporary mood-boosts!

But yeah I don't see why most glasses are as expensive as they are lol but I've always made do with like £40 ones and they last quite a few years thankfully!

I only ever get designer if my mum pays (she allows it) if not I pay what I can..I tend to try get vouchers too for the place I use because that cuts money down a lot
  • Options
    It official. I need a life 😅
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    I dont wanna comment cos I'm on 2222 and it's perfect but I have to :lol:

Woop congrats on 10,000 @Shaun!!

2222 is a good number!!
  • Options
    tbf @Shaunie ive got like 1k comments and only been here since end of march :lol: i talk too much lool
  • Options
    I'm meeting up with some Instagram friends on Saturday..I'm so excited. 
  • Options
    Liam said:
    tbf @Shaunie ive got like 1k comments and only been here since end of march :lol: i talk too much lool
    Lol yeah my comments have only increased this much since this thread. 
  • Options
    I accidentally woke the baby 

• Options
    So much excitement going onnn
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    @Shaunie I'm handing out free wisdom tonight lol you want some? :lol:

It doesn't matter if you think you've got a life or not, all that matters is if you're having fun!
    Whats the meaning of life? 
  • Options
    Lol because I feel like everyone here hates me and I need to just fuck off but I'll keep going Because yolo
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,818 Master Poster
    Hello 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @Aidan i can't get my mind of it and it's 12:06 :s
  • Options
    Definitely not happy. He looks pissed off hahah

• Options
    Hey Kasa <3
  • Options
    Lol fuck life. Better off dead tbh. 
  • Options
    Don't hate you @GreenTea, not at all <3
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Don't hate you @GreenTea, not at all <3

Just feels like everyone does and I talk to myself more than anything on here it seems the last few days and it's just giving me bad vibes lol
  • Options
     :'( Heart Broken Sad Quote - Parryzcom
  • Options
    Nope @GreenTea I appreciate you and like seeing you around. Definitely no hate here, i'm sure others will agree :smiley:
  • Options
    The hugs thread is always there <3
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    We don't hate you @GreenTea 💖
    We're here for you!

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Nope @GreenTea I appreciate you and like seeing you around. Definitely no hate here, i'm sure others will agree :smiley:

Thanks. Just feels it... Urgh. Getting myself upset 
  • Options
    Hugs (and fist bumps 🤜 ) for everyone tonight :smiley:<3
  • Options
    Laine said:
    We don't hate you @GreenTea 💖
    We're here for you!

Thanks. Just feels it sometimes you know? Like I share my excitement and nobody cares lol.