Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    Aidan said:
    My age is somewhere between 13-25 ;)

The regulars will see what I did there lol
    lol some people are over that
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Goodnight, take care EGM!! :heart:

Woo @Shaunie mine next month too!!
    Let me guess. The 14th?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Aidan said:
    Omg smart backwards is trams wtf :joy:

Hahahahah that picture 😂 it's me 😂😂 I'm a pig apparently (indirect fat comment in the past, now I just take the piss out of myself)
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    True @Shaunie mentally I am very over that age limit ;)
    Haa. I’ve got the body of a 10 year old. Mind set of a 13 year old.  General Knowledge of 15 year old. And enough life shit  experience for a 30 year old
  • Options
    Not gonna sneak Barney to my bed. Will be bad for his attachment 😂😂can't do that to the poor bugger
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    hope the mindset of a 13 year old is good @Shaunie ?? :smiley::smiley:
  • Options
    Liam said:
    hope the mindset of a 13 year old is good @Shaunie ?? :smiley::smiley:
    oh shit. Sure lol 
  • Options
    Not gonna sneak Barney to my bed. Will be bad for his attachment 😂😂can't do that to the poor bugger
  • Options
    @Aidan Why lol
  • Options
     i dont think my mindset is bad. i think im pretty mature but i bet all 13 yo's say that lol
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    No I'm not the 14th lol @Shaunie lemme guess is yours' the 14th? :lol:
    What is the 16th then? I swear it was one day or one day after mine 
  • Options
    Liam said:
     i dont think my mindset is bad. i think im pretty mature but i bet all 13 yo's say that lol
    I wasn’t mature at 13 lol. 

But I think as time goes on people are getting more grown up then ever. 13 year olds these days lol 20
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    So with my great detective skills yours is the 15th then @Shaunie ? :joy: mine's the 8th lol
    Good gues haha. Omg where did I get my thinking from then lol
  • Options
    Not sure why that posted twice...seems to of posted when I pressed home lol
    Being ignored anyway 😂😂
  • Options
    Not super mature but i'd like to think that ive got good common sense lol that gets me by 
  • Options
    Hello???..
  • Options
    No ones ignoring you @GreenTea , what breed is your dog?That's two people on the mix with a dog called Barney :smiley:
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Omg to get around the spam block thing edit your last comment and add your new comment onto the end of it until some time has passed, why have I not found this til now? :lol:
    Or don’t spam lol😂 wait few seconds between each post lol. Don’t type so fast ah
  • Options
    I literally am invisible lol hahahaha😂😂😂😂

He's a golden retriever
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    @GreenTea woo Barney is a cute name for a doggo! I went with Maisy cos our last black lab was called April, and May comes after April, but May isn't a very good name not being 2 syllabbles lol

Maisie is my cats name
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Typing fast is good practice for GC @Shaunie :lol:
    That is very true. A good skill every mod needs and seems to have 😅
  • Options
    aidan?? spamming?? SPAMMING @Aidan
  • Options
    edited August 2020

I’m glad shevaun isn’t common. Know another person called shevaun /Siobhan?

still hate the name tho
  • Options
    HAHAA YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
  • Options
    just kidding :lol: 
  • Options
    Whose still up?

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    edited August 2020
    I feel like my name's waay too common! 

Well me real name i mean 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    edited August 2020
     I’m awake cause I spend all day sleep. And then force myself to stay awake at night because it’s very quiet now. Very peaceful