Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea I had been in the park with my sister and I was drinking really strong vodkas and I came home really really really drunk and I logged into group chat and chatted for an hour, some of my autocorrect fails were priceless (my phone was my oven, my sister was my sider, etc) and some of the things I said were funny. I tried to say it was 9 o'clock but it came out as 99 o'clock, and I accidentally said I needed 999 and @Aidan almost called them.

Needless to say I'm not very proud of that. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    omg hahaha 
    oops on the 999 part though!
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    @GreenTea I had been in the park with my sister and I was drinking really strong vodkas and I came home really really really drunk and I logged into group chat and chatted for an hour, some of my autocorrect fails were priceless (my phone was my oven, my sister was my sider, etc) and some of the things I said were funny. I tried to say it was 9 o'clock but it came out as 99 o'clock, and I accidentally said I needed 999 and @Aidan almost called them.

Needless to say I'm not very proud of that. 
    Sider 😂 Oh yeah I remember that time. Well done for not getting that pissed again. Or at least in chat.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
     SC is the best;)
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Liam named the chickens yet? 
  • Options
    ima ignore that comment shaunie ;) haha
  • Options
    sorry not to be picky but can you please not quote me. i get enough notifications as it is! 

you can tag me thats fine, but quoting a comment im tagged in, is getting a little much on my notifcations.
    i know ive been quoting people but feel free to tell me otherwise if you prefer i didnt qoute you!

thank you
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Oh never mind i see
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    when i get qouted in a comment i was tagged in. thats what i meant. 
  • Options
    I just shut down my laptop by accident!!! OOPS! Sorry everyone!

@GreenTea the 999 comment could have got me in real trouble, glad I wasn’t too drunk to clarify I didn’t actually need them. 

@Kasa2103 I haven’t been as pissed since at all ahahaha. A bit drunk once but not like that. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I wanna get drunk!
  • Options
    lol @Aidan i dont mind. just when ive been tagged in a comment and then get qouted when the comment isnt relevent to me, the notifcation just annoys me haha idk how to turn it off because i dont mind being tagged if someone is engaging with me, if you know what i mean?

not trying to be picky, just ive lost a notifcation on a thread and missed a comment and i feel bad i missed it ( another thead) 
  • Options
    dont even know if that made sense.. meh oh well. im tired lol
  • Options
    @Aidan I still can't quite believe it actually happened. Some things I remember and others I don't. Actually quite a lot I don't.
  • Options
    This chat never closes ;) I was one of the last ones standing last night at 2.15am!
  • Options
    @Aidan no, I didn't remember that until you told me the next day. I still don't. I did remember 99 O'clock though. That was about all.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @independent_ think I nodded off at about half 1🤣
  • Options
    🙃
  • Options
    thats what mine was like but i feel bad i missed a comment on my driving thread lol, trying to limit my notifications but still get them if that makes sense!

• Options
    and when I was drunk all I knew how to say to Alexa was 'Alexa, play' so I listened to the same song (On my Way by Alan Walker) all night.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Spam prevention bot be like

HEYYYYY
  • Options
    I wanna get drunk until i cant remember its funny the things people tell me the next day
  • Options
    Nocturnal Noodle! I love that @Aidan!
  • Options
    I have a bottle of white wine in the fridge.. hmm
  • Options
    No one is even act knowing me.  Might make my own thread to speak by myself haha
  • Options
    We have acknowledged you shaunie. 

It's also hard to keep up with posts!
  • Options
    @Shaunie I don't like getting that drunk actually it's very disorientating and I don't like not remembering aha. 
  • Options
    In refreshing and it loads new comments but misses a few further up so I have to refresh twice 
  • Options
    There are so many funny stories of me drunk that people have told me that I don't even remember haha.
  • Options
    I miss the days of going clubbing. Being sick and feeling so confident to speak to many people