Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    i was filming it to send to my mum and the thunder was right above me. almost pooped myself and lost my phone out the window
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    @Aidan using hugs makes more sense than agree like I'd done a few times aha. Definitely.

Flies are annoying. Especially when you can't get rid of them. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Would love a “like” and “haha” reaction. Is all I’d ever use 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I'm staying up a bit late tonight so the party won't end! haha 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    It was thundering here earlier but thankfully not too loudly. :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Laine said:
    I'm staying up a bit late tonight so the party won't end! haha 

we got ya, party wont end till early morning. 
    we are wildddddddd with our coffees and teas
  • Options
    I’d like to have a Venus fly trap but sand told me yesterday that I was killing my succulents by over watering so if I cannae even keep a succulent alive I defo can’t keep any other plant alive 🤣
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    @Liam

Did you buy anything from Lush?
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    arent succulents hard to kill off? haha
  • Options
    I've had a total of 7 cups of coffee today. This must stop as of tomorrow ;) 
  • Options
    I ordered that sleepy stuff @Stephanie .. is yours out of date yet or is there still another 3 years or so left ? 🤣
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    It was so funny in support chat before we had to close the room.  We ended up doing a massive protest.

This is what we were saying:

#KeepChatOpen 
    We will not have justice until chat is back!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    i actaully have a diet coke on the go right now. the can has been open for like 3 hours. its like drinking dirty water
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Liam said:
    I ordered that sleepy stuff @Stephanie .. is yours out of date yet or is there still another 3 years or so left ? 🤣
    hahaha! It goes out of date this month.. This year haha! BUUUUT I am wondering if I can still use it after the sell by date I mean it's not food after-all haha!
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh there's a good shout! I have cola in the fridge. It's either that, coffee or vodka. Lol 
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello! x
  • Options
    Aurora said:
    Hello! x

hello lovely! 
    how are you? nice to see you join the party!
  • Options
    @independent_ vodka all the way. 
  • Options
    Hey @Aurora, long time no speak! How are you?
  • Options
    @GreenTea I might have to vodka ahah 
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    @Liam what you want is like a misty spray bottle and give your succelents a couple of squirts everyday :wink:

That’s what I’m doing! But Sand said I’m over watering and only need to water them once or twice every week. That’s why they’re looking weird.. the one on the left is drooping and is looking sad 

• Options
    @GreenTea I might have to vodka ahah 

do you reckon vodka and coffee together would be like vodka redbull but less tasty?
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey @Aurora, long time no speak! How are you?
    I know,, I don't come on here as much as I used to, all the older members have dissapeared, I barely recgonise any of the names now. Im good thanks,  just job hunting, which is stressful!! How are you? 
  • Options
    Stephanie said:
    hahaha! It goes out of date this month.. This year haha! BUUUUT I am wondering if I can still use it after the sell by date I mean it's not food after-all haha!
    🤣🤣 might keep you awake instead of helping you sleep. I still say put loads on and have a good few days of rest 😂
  • Options
    @GreenTea probably haha, my dad was actually telling me recently that vodka and coffee is a real thing in Russia. I'm not being the person to try that in this house aha. 
  • Options
    i heard that too. im interested in how it will taste. they are both strong tastes
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    I think I'm going to get some Fanta fruit twist. Not a fan of coffee or anything
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Aidan said:
    I might have misread the label and bought fake ones :joy:
    🤣🤣🤣 Wouldn’t surprise me lol
  • Options
    @EGM thats the best fanta!
  • Options
    @Aurora aww, yeah a lot of older members aren't here much now. Idk if you'll remember me either, but I joined back in 2016.

I'm not bad either, job hunting must be stressful!