Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,667 Legendary Poster
    I'm refreshing it a lot. Every time I post and every like 30 seconds if I haven't posted. In traditional fashion my internet is very slow so it takes a few seconds even to load back up after I refresh it aha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    haha fair enough
  • Options
    would you rather 
    watch a comedy film or a romanace film
  • Options
    @Shaunie I like the confidence that comes with being drunk but I could happily never get so drunk I throw up ever again! Never, ever again!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,558 Skive's The Limit
    It gets boring aidan not missing much
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea a comedy all the way!!! I love comedy films. Romance is good too though.
  • Options
    same im a comedy haha
    i really enjoyed would you rather game last night
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,558 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2020
    I've been sick on my self more times i can count and carried home😂. My mum once left me outside being sick i had no energy to open the door the whole workd was spining. It was freezing All she did was give me toilet paper soo rude😂 i couldnt even speak cause was so out of it hahah. Was the worst but you know when things are so bad you dont mind it because atleast its a memory to have 😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Aidan I haven't been clubbing either...but the reason for that should be obvious ;)
  • Options
    can we stop talking about sick please hahaha 
  • Options
    @Shaunie me too, I don't like it at all though. Never again. 
  • Options
    OMG it's boiling!!! My fan isn't helping!
  • Options
    810 posts on this thread... since the weekend.. and i started it for a distracton...this has been a brill distracion
  • Options
    @GreenTea woah! That's mental! We all like to chat don't we? It's been amazing!
  • Options
    its just been like a massive good chat with friends <3
  • Options
    Indeed it has. I'm sure there used to be a GC thread on here years ago but idk what happened to it. Glad we have a new one now.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I got 2 weeks i'll forget the last bit of coursework tonight lol hey everyone! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    yes its been really lovely! i miss just a good chat with the community
  • Options
    @Laine hello!!!!!!!

you did a fab job on the support thread!

• Options
    Thanks @GreenTea ! i try my best just wish i could make everything better lol if only i had a superpower 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    Hey @Laine, how are you!

@Aidan hahahaha!! 99 o'clock on the dot ;) nah, I'll be going as soon as it's 5th December! ;) 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Ahh @Laine You’ve a heart of gold 
  • Options
    Not bad! i'm doing bits of coursework probably going to get my animal crossing going haha 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    just having a space to talk and a listening ear is really appreciated @Laine <3
  • Options
    Aw thanks Liam everyone so sweet! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    i just got my lip stuck in my water bottle. sat chuckling to myself
  • Options
    @Aidan and I've been here longer than you have aha, I bet it's strange though. The chat baby is nearly an adult!

@Laine glad to hear you're doing good! I'm literally just on this chat and listening to music aha. Just spotify tonight not the radio aha.
  • Options
    @GreenTea wasn't that painful when you got it stuck? It sounds it. 
  • Options
    cut my lip a bit but was funny haha
  • Options
    Same spotify for me right now i got all the tik tok songs in my head so thats whats up right now haha

🌈Positive thoughts🌈