Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,591 Skive's The Limit
    Starlight said:
    Shaunie said:
    Hey hey 
    Hi how are you tonight? What have you done today?
    Hey starlight <3
    im really suicidal.  I’ve got work 9-6:30 tomorrow and I’ve never done such a long shift. 
    How are you?
    and I’ve been looking after Bella. She is a right shit😩 kept biting me. Wbu?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Starlight said:
    @GreenTea awww that was sweet of your friend!! Ive never liked them the outsides taste like cardboard ahaha

Hahaha it's one of the few things I can bring myself to eat at the moment 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    @Shaunie sending hugs <3 aww bless her aha. Im sure you'll be fine tomorrow Ill be thinking about you!! <3 Youve got this!!
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    I used one of the shampoo bars and it smells amazing and my hair feels so nice and is drying really nicely
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    @GreenTea awww that was sweet of your friend!! Ive never liked them the outsides taste like cardboard ahaha

Lol yeah literally cardboard 😂 can’t Stand them they’re such a weird sweet
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    She was way too hyper lol. But then was fine when my sister got back like omg she was a nightmare with me 😂. And thank you <3 I really hope so
  • Options
    Let's not put me off something I will eat currently...
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    It’s just opinions 😅
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:

As long as you enjoy them thats all that matters aha <3<3

• Options
    edited July 2020
    I hope they put my downstairs tomorrow. I want to look at woman’s clothes not young boys and not fold their underwear back in packets😅 so draining ah 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Oops sorry sending hugs <3<3 

• Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:

As long as you enjoy them thats all that matters aha <3<3

Thank you. 
    Just when I'm struggling other people opinion about what I eat..can sometimes put me off.
  • Options
    I have sour things and spicy things too. It’s like why would you want to suffer when you’re eating 😂😂
  • Options
    I’m not used to This phone yet. 😅it’s massive lol
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I used one of the shampoo bars and it smells amazing and my hair feels so nice and is drying really nicely
    oooh lovely!! How does a shampoo bar work? do you like rub it on your hair? Ive used one 

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,168 Part of The Furniture
    Anyone have any good tips for falling asleep I can not do a shift at work on very very little sleep lol 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I actually think I’ve put my sister off lasagna from how many times I’ve said I hate it and cause I get like very annoyed when I have to eat it. Can’t stand it. So now my sister hates it from the way I react ahh and says I’ve made her hate it too lol
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    oooh lovely!! How does a shampoo bar work? do you like rub it on your hair? Ive used one 

I get it wet. Rub it on my hair and then massage it in, leave it for a few minutes and then wash it out. These onces have coconut butter in so don't need conditioner
  • Options
    Anyone have any good tips for falling asleep I can not do a shift at work on very very little sleep lol 

Weighted blanket?
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:

I get it wet. Rub it on my hair and then massage it in, leave it for a few minutes and then wash it out. These onces have coconut butter in so don't need conditioner
    Is that to save on plastic?
  • Options
    A bath but maybe too late for that. 
  • Options
    @Starlight the smell also stays, so my hair smells like mango and it's amazing
  • Options
    For starters get off your phone;)
  • Options
    @Millie2787 sending hugs <3 sorry cant really give any advice on sleep, don't really think my body remembers what sleep is right now aha

@GreenTea ahh okay do you prefer them to bottled shampoo and conditioner?

• Options
    Yes, last longer, take up less space (especially when travelling!) All natural ingredients and the smell is so much nicer than bottled
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,168 Part of The Furniture
    @greentea I can’t sleep all night with it , it gives me tummy ache 

@Shaunie yeah and I think shampoo bars last longer

I hate pasta and o thought I’d try it last night ... I had a few bites and lobbed the rest in the bin , confirms I don’t like lsat 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Yes, last longer, take up less space (especially when travelling!) All natural ingredients and the smell is so much nicer than bottled
    Also save on plastic I think that’s why they exist now?
  • Options
    @Millie2787 ah ok, what about a warm drink and got any sleep spray?
  • Options
     I can’t sleep all night with it , it gives me tummy ache 

@Shaunie yeah and I think shampoo bars last longer

I hate pasta and o thought I’d try it last night ... I had a few bites and lobbed the rest in the bin , confirms I don’t like lsat 
    Oh really. But aren’t they more expensive?
    what pasta was it? Some pastas are horrible 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    sounds good @GreenTea might be worth me trying aha my scalp isn't doing great at the moment want to switch up my hair care see if it makes any difference aha