Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    GreenTea said:
    If the other person is happy to PM, then you can :) just ask first if you haven't messaged before @pandalover200
    Thanks 

You're welcome. It's fine to PM, just best to ask first :) hope you are ok
  • Options
    Might go for a walk to the town next over and get a train back..
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,682 Legendary Poster
    @pandalover200 my inbox is always open, I’m always awake pretty late until (usually) 1 or 2am, but if you need support in the night and you post on the boards a few people might still be awake.

I hope you’re doing alright <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea that sounds like it could be fun :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea that sounds like it could be fun :)

Idk if there's enough time today because its like a 5 hour walk lol
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:
    It's so hot and sunny
    I wish it was nice here aha it looks miserable outside and has been raining all morning aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh wow that’s quite far lol, would give you something to do that isn’t in the house so could be good :)
  • Options
    @Starlight it's really nice here

@independent_ I'll probably do it tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Our weather isnt too bad, wouldn’t say it’s ‘nice’ but it’s not awful like it usually is aha
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    @pandalover200 my inbox is always open, I’m always awake pretty late until (usually) 1 or 2am, but if you need support in the night and you post on the boards a few people might still be awake.

I hope you’re doing alright 
    thanks not really 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,569 Skive's The Limit
    Yay look at what’s came!

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Ooh @Shaunie, nice 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    I've come home to my shampoo bars. I'm so excited!!!

Environmental friendly guys!
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie that's a nice tablet 😉
  • Options
    @liam I keep forgetting that Steve is a dog and when I do remember it makes me laugh lol

What does Steve look like? 
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Salix_alba_2019 Imagine the fluffiest sheep you can with braided hair.... that's Steve :joy:
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @Salix_alba_2019 Imagine the fluffiest sheep you can with braided hair.... that's Steve :joy:
    awwwwwww 🥺
  • Options

• Options
    They smell so good!!
  • Options
     has anyone has these before?
  • Options
    That shampoo looks nice, I never used a shampoo bar before, I’m not sure what it would do to my super frizzy hair. 

I’ve never seen those marshmallows before but they look super yummy 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    That shampoo looks nice, I never used a shampoo bar before, I’m not sure what it would do to my super frizzy hair. 

I’ve never seen those marshmallows before but they look super yummy 

They actually really helped me with my frizzy hair. They are really good for that. It's worth looking around and reading reviews. They will last me a few months lol

And they are so good, I found them in Asda and the salted caramel ones are really yum
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Eleanor said:

Accurate 🤣
  • Options
    I’ll have a look into them, I’m all for only have to buy shampoo once every couple of months
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    I’ll have a look into them, I’m all for only have to buy shampoo once every couple of months

Yes! It's worth giving it a try! My hair feels a lot lighter and clearer and I know there's know like damaging products because I know shampoo has chemicals in etc where as shampoo bars are all natural
  • Options
    Lol at tiktok being stopped in China and next step is to ban it in the US and UK because of security issues. Lol
  • Options
    I saw that, I quite like tiktok, I find it a good distraction. Obviously I understand why a lot of people don’t though 
  • Options
    Fair enough lol. It's like vine, that didn't last long either. 
  • Options
    I'm not sure if vine broke laws through like tiktok has
  • Options
    I used to love vine ahahaha, haven’t downloaded tiktok cause I know I’d get very addicted ;) 

That’s really interesting about the shampoo bars @GreenTea, I use a special shampoo for curly hair which is basically a shampoo which is a bit like a conditioner - in other words it doesn’t have the horrid chemicals in which make my hair go all frizzy. I like shampoo without chemicals :)