Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sat crying about how guilty I've been made to feel for wanting to go to the gym 🙃
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    @Starlight awww!! That sounds really good! Cute bunnies!!!!!! Aww!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Ive got a dance intensive 4-7:30 then off to my sisters to bunny sit and stay the night again!! @independent_

I hope we get bunny pictures 💕💕
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,565 Skive's The Limit
    GreenTea said:
    Sat crying about how guilty I've been made to feel for wanting to go to the gym 🙃
    I didn’t mean to make people feel guilty for going? I was saying my views on the gov. People can do what they want as long as legal. But i was just comparing the gov rules with gym and care homes
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    @GreenTea I watched the 100 recently. That was pretty cool. Otherwise just been some nonsense on BBC iPlayer 
  • Options
    EGM said:
    @GreenTea I watched the 100 recently. That was pretty cool. Otherwise just been some nonsense on BBC iPlayer 
    Oh I like the 100!!
  • Options
    Has anyone been watching whitechapel my sister and dad are obsessed over i
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    I didn’t mean to make people feel guilty for going? I was saying my views on the gov. People can do what they want as long as legal. But i was just comparing the gov rules with gym and care homes
    Please can we just leave this behind!! 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Please can we just leave this behind!! 
    I tried to lol but yeah leave there please
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Oh I like the 100!!
    Yeah it's so good. Really interesting characters and plot. Always something crazy and different going on. Have you seen the latest season (7) yet?
  • Options
    EGM said:
    GreenTea said:
    Oh I like the 100!!
    Yeah it's so good. Really interesting characters and plot. Always something crazy and different going on. Have you seen the latest season (7) yet?
    I have not. I haven't watched it in a while tbh. Might add it to the list of things to re watch
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited July 2020
    Oopsies 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I have not. I haven't watched it in a while tbh. Might add it to the list of things to re watch
    Yeah do. It's a whole other world of stuff going on. I love it :) 
  • Options
    EGM said:
    GreenTea said:
    Yeah do. It's a whole other world of stuff going on. I love it :) 

Ahh cool. Might watch it when I finish Grey's anatomy
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Oh yeah ahhh 
  • Options
    I haven't really watched much TV lately aha, go through phases where I watch loads of things on Netflix etc but then don't for ages lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_ I'm on season 7 now of greys
  • Options
    @GreenTea ooo!! Getting through it! :) it sounds good!
  • Options
    @Shaunie, yikes! That gives me the heebie jeebies lol
  • Options
    @GreenTea ooo!! Getting through it! :) it sounds good!

Yes haha..slowed down a bit now though but the recent episode of the shootings has perked my interest back up again
  • Options
    I was supposed to re watch lost in space yet all I've done is procastinate and job hunt. I swore to myself I wouldn't go on tiktok, now look smh
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 I loved lost in space!!
  • Options
    I haven't really watched much TV lately aha, go through phases where I watch loads of things on Netflix etc but then don't for ages lol
    SAME! 
  • Options
    I'm avoiding tiktok because I just trigger myself by comparing my body to others and like yepp
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    IT'S SOOO GOOD!!!!! 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    IT'S SOOO GOOD!!!!! 

It is! Might re watch it tbh. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Init just watched tiktok rn and Miranda heart look like she’s lost weight like wtf durning lockdown I thought we was all suppose to gain weight 😭😂😂
  • Options
    im feeling a bit overwhelmed so gonna take a break for bit, probably won't sleep anytime soon but if im not back tonight I hope you all sleep well <3<3 
  • Options
  • Options
    im feeling a bit overwhelmed so gonna take a break for bit, probably won't sleep anytime soon but if im not back tonight I hope you all sleep well <3<3 

Hugs hope you are ok.

Same. Gonna take a break. Feel guilty and just overwhelmed.