Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    @Shaunie do you know is those shorts go up to the biggest size you do lol 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hi from a poorly Aimee 

Hey, what's wrong?
    Hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Ah probably @Millie2787
    their sizes go quiet big
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Dunno just feel rotten my arm aches After my blood test and just feel really hot and tired 😩
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Ah probably @Millie2787
    their sizes go quiet big
    I like them but I don’t think they’re fit me I’ve got Chucky thighs haha 
  • Options
    Dunno just feel rotten my arm aches After my blood test and just feel really hot and tired 😩

Maybe a nap? Might just be the come down of the anxiety you had about the appointment! But it's over now and you did well
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    @Kasa2103 I’ve always wondered how headphones manage to get soooooo tangled when you’re not even using them. I put them in my bag or in my drawer and they still come out tangled. Is there a gremlin in there tangling them up or something?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Millie2787 aww, hope you feel better soon <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Do I nap.. for 3 hours and hope to wake up for support circle or do I push through?
  • Options
    Been napping since I got home , might lie on Louie’s cool mat 😩 never had anxiety manafest itself this way 

buzzing got some new squash to try 
  • Options
    Been napping since I got home , might lie on Louie’s cool mat 😩 never had anxiety manafest itself this way 

buzzing got some new squash to try 

Have a self care afternoon, you deserve it :)
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    They’re very gappy! Cause they’re “mom shorts”
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I just wanna sleep lol woke up to 3 miss calls and an email from my college councellor 🤣
  • Options
    I just wanna sleep lol woke up to 3 miss calls and an email from my college councellor 🤣
    Oh dear haha. Have you responded?
  • Options
    @GreenTea maybe set an alarm for just before support circle and nap? I wish I could nap could really really do with it but I have a zoom call in 20 minutes.

@Millie2787 anxiety can manifest itself in loads of strange ways. Hope you’re alright <3 
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    @GreenTea nap!! I would!! I had to give up my place in support circle, forgot I even signed up oops and I’m meeting a friend who’s been stuggling so don’t wanna say I can’t meet her anymore. I’m sure someone else will get better use out of it! 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Yeh maybe! 
    Gonna finish this episode of Grey's anatomy first
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    @GreenTea nap!! I would!! I had to give up my place in support circle, forgot I even signed up oops and I’m meeting a friend who’s been stuggling so don’t wanna say I can’t meet her anymore. I’m sure someone else will get better use out of it! 

Aww hugs, remember you can reach out on the boards if you need us 💕 will miss ya in circle
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:

Aww hugs, remember you can reach out on the boards if you need us 💕 will miss ya in circle
    Thanks, think I’ll be alright for now. School still haven’t called though!! And our backyards a mess aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Not yet lol it’s cuz we had a session at half 1 🤣
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Not yet lol it’s cuz we had a session at half 1 🤣
    Oh haha how's college going?
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    @Kasa2103 I’ve always wondered how headphones manage to get soooooo tangled when you’re not even using them. I put them in my bag or in my drawer and they still come out tangled. Is there a gremlin in there tangling them up or something?
    Haha very funny. Earlier I actually folded them up before putting them into my pocket so that is probably how it happened.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey everyone :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options

Hello how are you?
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

Hello how are you?
    I’ve had better days but I’ll be okay. How are you?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

Hello how are you?
    I’ve had better days but I’ll be okay. How are you?

Managing I guess.
    Hope you are ok and remember to look after you 💕
  • Options
    @GreenTea same with you :heart:
  • Options
    Hoi
  • Options
    Heyyy! How is everyone??