Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Na I just went to the one I work at. 😂which i HATEEE doing but yeah. Cant use my discount for any of other primark otherwise would of lol. 
    An manger did speak to me lol which is one thin  I was avioding. She was like oh heya did you know you can get 10% off atm. I was just thinking girllllll ofc I know wouldn’t be here otherwise would be in a different primark 😂But was like “oh yeah”😂😂😂😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I’m alright how are you guys??

I'm alright lovely, got a mention in staff meeting which made my day
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea I just read the newsletter, it’s great :) 

@Shaunie I need to go to Primark lol, beginning to feel like some new stuff would be a nice treat just now. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Ahh thank you! Credit goes to the rest of the team haha
  • Options
    Aww, that’s lovely about the staff meeting!! Being recognised like that is amazing :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Aww, that’s lovely about the staff meeting!! Being recognised like that is amazing :) 

It is haha. Small things can make a day
  • Options
    You got any plans for this afternoon?
  • Options
    It’s good in there!! I’m still trying them on and love it all. 
    Got 16 pieces of clothes for 100 pounds cant go wrong really. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Shaunie aww that’s great, I think it’ll be annoying a bit not being able to try stuff on in shops, sizing varies so much between shops it’s not as if I can always buy the same size for everything cause it varies so much by what shop you’re in aha. 
  • Options
    Lol yeah esp primark. I swear their sizes change every single day 😂 a size small looks like a size XL most days and other way round 
  • Options
    I think I needed that retail therapy lol
  • Options
    Just gone Wilko and nobody is on tills. They basically turned the tills aorund and you do it yourself and pay by card 😂 woo no human interaction
  • Options
    You got any plans for this afternoon?

Going home to do a sign language lesson and a few other things
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Just gone Wilko and nobody is on tills. They basically turned the tills aorund and you do it yourself and pay by card 😂 woo no human interaction
    When I went to Wilkos the other day it was like that, I got so confused 😂😂
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    When I went to Wilkos the other day it was like that, I got so confused 😂😂

I was confused at first but it's so much easier. Like Im very get it done and go, I don't like Messing about so I did it really quick 😂 future Wilko worker right here
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie ommgg have you ever tried to tailor your clothes for an exact fit

If I were you I would have tried to up that discount loool. Damnn I'm actually saddened you could have saved us all with a discount code if it we're possible ahaha 
  • Options
    How long do Primark vouchers last? I got on like 2 Christmases ago. If I find it someone can have it .if it's still valid
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    How long do Primark vouchers last? I got on like 2 Christmases ago. If I find it someone can have it .if it's still valid
    They last 2 years I think 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    They last 2 years I think 

Oh ok, I'm trying to find it. No idea what I did with it.
  • Options
     Love my shorts and jeans!
    I do not look that tanned in real😂

• Options
    @GreenTea I had no idea that primark vouchers existed lol

@Shaunie ooooo I love the jeans, I think I might get a pair. What are they called BTW? 
  • Options
    @Shaunie I love them, I was also going to ask what style of jeans they are 😂
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    Took me about 10 minutes to undo the massive knot I managed to get my headphones into. Oops.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 yep, it's like a printed off one from the website but I know you can get gift cards in store too
  • Options
    I'm not gonna use it, so if I find it and it's valid, feel free to have it
  • Options
    These are what the jeans are called! They was £15   But think they’re defo worth it. All I wear is black skinny jeans so I need a decent pair of blue jeans I will wear 😂

• Options
    You betta find it lmaoooooooo
    Svagagsgvbsnanahsb, I'm just kidding ❤️
  • Options
    You betta find it lmaoooooooo
    Svagagsgvbsnanahsb, I'm just kidding ❤️

Lol you can have it if you want 😂 just need to find it 😂😂
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Hi from a poorly Aimee 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Totally not getting paid to big up primark 😂