Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    This lad my age just messaged me to ask if I was a virgin? Really? Really? Really? 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I love that plan @GreenTea!! Sounds perfect right now!

Yes it
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,637 Legendary Poster
    Wowwwww @Starlight, personal question much!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I'm going to try sleep. Goodnight
  • Options
    Goodnight @GreenTea sleep well <3 x

• Options
    Goodnight @GreenTea!! Hope you sleep well <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Wowwwww @Starlight, personal question much!
    A lot of girls around here get it a lot I’m lucky I was a very quite socially awkward kid at school so usually they leave me alone but never completely aha. You get used to it I guess you just tell them to F off aha

• Options
    @Starlight I hate when I get messages like that, I once got a message from a lad asking how much I weighed and asking if I was single and a virgin. I was like first off who are you secondly what the fuck!
  • Options
    I remember in my last year at school there was a massive thing about who was a virgin and who wasn't. The lads would often ask the girls it was weird.
  • Options
    @independent_ it’s so pathetic like just don’t!! Your going out of your way to be an idiot what’s the point??

Anyways I’ve gotta be up earlyish tomorrow so gonna try and get to sleep, it’s also probably the best thing for me to do rn not in the best mind space aha. Goodnight <3

• Options
    Goodnight @Starlight, take care and sending hugs <3<3<3 
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,151 Part of The Furniture
    Boo
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Boo
    Heya,. How you feeling?
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Morning, I’m up early for me today as I was woken up by my landlord who decided 8:00 would be a good time to come 🙃🥱
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Stressed lol it’s raining so can’t wear the outfit I wanted to but oh wellll 

drinking this fluids lol
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I can't decide what to wear haha life.
  • Options
    Was gonna wear my new dress I brought. It can’t now so stuck in jeans 
  • Options
    Was gonna wear my new dress I brought. It can’t now so stuck in jeans 

I'm sure you look fine 

I wanted to wear leggings but can't find them 😂
  • Options
    Lol she told me to look straight ahead when she weighed me and let me take my shoes off 🤣

my vein decided to be a dick today mind you so I feel a lovely big bruise coming 
  • Options
    Oh dear! At least it's over now
  • Options
    Put my coat on thinking it was gonna rain and it hasn't rained at all while outside. Typical
  • Options
    Heyy
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey, how are you? 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Hoi hoi 
  • Options
    I’m alright how are you guys??
  • Options
    Hello!
    Just posted the newsletter thread :D
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,517 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2020
    Guess who over did it in primark 😂
    Spent £102 but with my discount was £92   Now just got the joy of seeing if everything fits ha

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie looool

I went to primark yesterday with my sister and her friend. Her a basket was full to the brim tooo lol

Did you go to a big primark? I went to the one in Marble Arch after the lady in waitrose told us it would be less busy 😏

But I wanted a discount 😭
  • Options
    I need to pee. I did it again. Left work before a wee