Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Morning
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Morning! 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Morning 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    How are you all?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Ahah aw Salix <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Awww @Shaunie just caught up your so sweet 🥺

how’s you and teddy this morning 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    How are you all?
    Bleh but hyper
  • Options
    @Millie2787 you're lovely thank you <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I seem to have developed an obsession with scrunchies 😅
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Liam Hope your toes okay ! I once broke my little toe by jumping into a sandpit and omg most painful thing ever ! 

My sister decided to drop a bench on her foot this evening so her foot is looking some lovely colours 😂
    Cheers pal! It’s alright, just nice and bruised 😆 those pesky salt shakers lol. Hope your sister is OK, I’m glad it’s just my wee toe and not my whole foot 🤣
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea Gooooood morningggg!

@Millie2787 I legit thought it was a black house lol. Also ties injuries are literally THE WORST 😭 I once scraped the skin from beneath my big toe after running in flip-flops, it hurt so sooo bad. I still went to the theme park the next day lmao YOLO

• Options
    My mum made me walk on my broken toes for nearly a week 🤣 ‘twas very painful 

ahhhh noooo not black but I still love it 

grrrrr my Face ID for my phone is playing up 
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 how are you?
  • Options
    Coffee is popular in the poll 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Hey!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hey!
    Hey
  • Options
    How is everyone?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Tired. You?
  • Options
    I’m alright. Did you go to work?
  • Options
    Yep but leaving soon. Feel so unwell
  • Options
    Aww, I hope you feel better soon 
  • Options
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    That moment you get home and sit down and just know at that point..you will not move 😂
  • Options
    That is the best feeling after a long day :lol: 
  • Options
    It i..but if you sat in the wrong place😂😂 it's like do I move..
  • Options
    Heyyy. Hows everyones day going?
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Heyyy. Hows everyones day going?
    Haven’t long got out of bed anxiety been a dick today 😅 but I did some baking and I’m hoping it works this time ! 
  • Options
    @Millie2787 oooh what di@Millie2787

Hey @Shaunie, day’s been ok have done absolutely nothing it’s raining and freezing so I’m gonna put Netflix on.

@GreenTea that’s a dilemma!! I think I’d sit for ages and then somehow find the energy to move lol :joy: 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Pretty anxious, but just about to set up the next month of my bullet journal and watch how I met your mother, so hoping that helps a bit
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    How are you?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.