Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    GreenTea said:

Ooooo bet it looks nice
    I do hope so
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Hey @Starlight I'm pretty good thanks. I actually had a really great weekend and have played some board games with my siblings as it was my sister's birthday.
    How are you?
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Starlight said:
    Hey everyone, how we all doing? 

No comment ;)

How are you
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Ooh that sound nice @EGM glad you had a nice weekend. I’m alright I guess just super stressed out and feeling pretty anxious but nothing I can’t handle aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Ahh @GreenTea sending loads of hugs your way!! <3<3 

I’m a bit of an anxious stress ball rn tbh but nothing I can’t deal with I’ll be fine aha

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Hey @Starlight and @EGM!!!!!!!! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hiya @independent_ how are you tonight? 

• Options
    Not the best I've ever been but I'll be fine aha!! I ended up leaving Group Chat early because of the refreshing issue lol. How are you @Starlight
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    My arm went to sleep because I leaned on it too long. We all know what's about to go down when I move..
  • Options
    @GreenTea I hate when that happens!!!! I quite often wake up in the night with a completely dead arm and it feels so weird 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Im an anxious stress ball @independent_ aha, guess I’m alright it’s nothing more than I can handle so Im fine aha

thats annoying with the refreshing thing tho!!

• Options
    @Starlight aww, sending hugs <3 

yeah it just kept refreshing on me every probably 30 seconds... it wouldn't be as bad if my wifi was faster and let it load again faster but it was taking a minute or so to load back up which was making it worse. Knew today wasn't my day ahaha ;) 
  • Options
    THE PINS AND NEEDLES FEELING IS SO BAD
  • Options
    I hate pins and needles. One of the weirdest feelings out there.
  • Options
    My arm is fizzing
  • Options
    I somehow managed to scratch my eyelid yesterday and today it's swollen...how do I do this stuff without noticing it at the time...???
  • Options
    Definitely a scratch and not a eyelash stye?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    edited June 2020
    I somehow managed to scratch my eyelid yesterday and today it's swollen...how do I do this stuff without noticing it at the time...???
    Oh deary 😆 I think I broke my wee toe today by dropping the salt shaker on it. It’s swollen, black & blue 🤣 
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    GreenTea said:
    THE PINS AND NEEDLES FEELING IS SO BAD

Bringing back memories of all the assemblies in primary school sat on the floor cross-legged :joy:

Until you reach year six and get to sit on chairs/ bench and tower over the little creatures in the years below
  • Options
    @Aidan OMG!! I will never forget that! 

@GreenTea yeah, I have a scratch across half of my eyelid, and idk how I even did it lol. Hurts like hell though :lol: 
  • Options
    @Liam oh noooo!! That's gotta be agony. I stand by the fact that toe injuries are the most painful kind.
  • Options
    @Liam oh noooo!! That's gotta be agony. I stand by the fact that toe injuries are the most painful kind.
    Yeah, I’ve gotten used to the majority of them now being a dancer I’ve always got injured feet and black toes and stuff aha. It’s never fun aha

• Options
    @Starlight oh yeah I bet. Stubbing toes never gets any less painful though aha. And I'd definitely sustain some kind of injury if I made an attempt at dancing ;) 
  • Options
    Oh aye it hurts fo sho 🤣 I stood frozen in shock for a good 2 minutes like holy macaroni that bloomin hurts 😅😆
  • Options
    @Liam ahaha I do that sometimes. It's like so painful I can't even move aha. 

I think I must have been rubbing my eyes and caught it with my nail (my nails aren't even long)!!
  • Options
    That’s no good, stop rubbing your eyes ! 😆
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Just been playing with teddy in the field😅 he loved it bless him. When we got there he started crying and licking me from excitement. He loved to just sniff and run around. With his 30 meter lead lol. Was happy to see him happy 😅
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    ahaha @Liam I can't help it!! I mean like I need to not rub my eyes then this stuff wouldn't happen aha.
  • Options
    @Shaunie that's adorable!!!! :) 
  • Options
    Eye Rubbing is baddd. I will tape your hands together if you eye rub