Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Feel free!! I need to stop!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Feel free!! I need to stop!

Sit on your hands
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2020
    @Shaunie that's adorable!!!! :) 
    Literally felt like crying when i see him that happy. It was soooo nice. I love him so much 😂😭. He didnt want to leave and when i put his ball away he just kept going to my bag bless him. He loves that ball because he found it himself in the garden (must ben from previous owner) and he loves that ball😂😭😂😭😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Sit on the hands. 
  • Options
    @GreenTea yes! I must do that! Or keep typing. I need both hands to type!

@Shaunie aww bless, so adorable! I love dogs and seeing them happy too.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Sit on the hands and grow a short 3rd one from the stomach to do the typing
  • Options
    Sounds like a doctor who creature
  • Options
    Lol that's hilarious!!! :joy: 
  • Options
    Lol that's hilarious!!! :joy: 

😂😂😂 I'm so tired and I'm just throwing out shit willy nilly
  • Options
    It actually made me proper laugh :joy: 

Are you working tomorrow?
  • Options
    Ive also realised no one online hates me lol. I love the mix <3
    And now i think im going to go to sleep cause im tired just from looking at teddy energy lol take care 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    It actually made me proper laugh :joy: 

Are you working tomorrow?

In theory yes.
    But if I'm mentally and physically stable... no
  • Options
    @Shaunie aww!! Take care <3<3 

@GreenTea aww. Do you get the summer holidays off seeing as you work in a school?
  • Options
    No because my other job is starting up again and I managed to keep my job
  • Options
    Users on the mix have been so lovely to me these past few days. Its really helped me <3 I think im in a grateful mood lol. Just seeing teddy makes me grateful haha

night!
  • Options
    Might put my fan on because I can
  • Options
    @GreenTea ah ok, that's great that you kept it! My mum is on summer holidays now, she works in a school aha. 

@Shaunie <3<3<3 
  • Options
    My fan is on, it's on low and I'm actually starting to feel a bit cold... for the first time since the start of that heatwave aha. Debating whether to turn it off completely or just be cold so as not to be too hot aha
  • Options
    Fair enough. Nah I got to work, more income the better in the long run.
    I currently have enough money saved to buy the sofa I've always wanted. Just need a house first
  • Options
    Feeling cold is nicd
  • Options
    Aw yeah, it'll be amazing when you can get that!! Is your other job in education too?
  • Options
    Nope. Summer camps and clubs
  • Options
    aww that's sooo cool!! Idk what I wanna do aha. 
  • Options
    Tbh what I'm doing with my life is completely irrelevant to my college course and uni degree
  • Options
    That seems to be the case for a lot of people from what I've heard. I thought I'd have some sort of idea of what I wanna do by now but I don't aha so just kinda working it out 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Just been playing with teddy in the field😅 he loved it bless him. When we got there he started crying and licking me from excitement. He loved to just sniff and run around. With his 30 meter lead lol. Was happy to see him happy 😅
    I smiled so much reading this and thinking about the story of Teddy running off 🤣 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Users on the mix have been so lovely to me these past few days. Its really helped me <3 I think im in a grateful mood lol. Just seeing teddy makes me grateful haha

night!

N'awwwww ❤️

No matter how dark things get you'll always have people rooting for you 😉
  • Options
    @Millie2787 that's a very cool lamp, can I get a close up lol

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    @Salix_alba_2019 yas yas you can was from B&M

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    @Liam Hope your toes okay ! I once broke my little toe by jumping into a sandpit and omg most painful thing ever ! 

My sister decided to drop a bench on her foot this evening so her foot is looking some lovely colours 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.