Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    I don’t know why i did but i went on abusers instagram and i feel sick. Ew omg. Its just so obvious hes scrum his face is so disgustingand looks like he has controling vibe of every one he has a photo with.  omg
    cant breath
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    I still have this migraine fir coming uo to the third day now and I got home around 8pm as my dad was stuck at work sorting out the American team so I was stuck in costa, 

I get home and start having an sensory overload which is always fun love, now currently laying on my bed with no clothes on trying to care myself down but it's really not working. 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Omg why does it feel like a lot of pressure in my head after i take all my pills

i feel very sick n
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    When they say "one to be taken three times a day" does that mean take three all at once or spread it out through the day
  • Options
    When they say "one to be taken three times a day" does that mean take three all at once or spread it out through the day
    @shaunie spread out over the day, for example, one at breakfast another at lunch and another at dinner 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Ohhh thanks @davcr0ck
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Someone at college told me to get conversion therapy, 
    I asked my boyfriend what it was, and yeah I'm not happy at all :-(

Post edited by davcr0ck on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    davcr0ck said:
    Someone at college told me to get conversation therapy

Do you mean conversion therapy? Horrible thing to say. 
    Hugs <3
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    davcr0ck said:

Hugs <3
    Yeah that's it 😭😭😭
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    Shaunie said:
    davcr0ck said:

Hugs <3
    Yeah that's it 😭😭😭
    :(((. Some people are not very nice sometimes :(

you don't need to change <3
  • Options
    Just watching the news. And Where i live my NHS is the 3rd lowest funded in the country. And atm theyre in massive lots of money they need to pay off or something. 
    This is probably why theyre letting me die ah
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Just watching the news. And Where i live my NHS is the 3rd lowest funded in the country. And atm theyre in massive lots of money they need to pay off or something. 
    Just out of curiosity, where was Oxfordshire? 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    davcr0ck said:
    Shaunie said:
    Just out of curiosity, where was Oxfordshire? 
    Im not sure sorry
    Post edited by JustV on
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    my sister's ex is applying for full custody of my nephew which he'll probably get cause my sister basically ditched them, but he's planning on moving to England so ill never get to see my nephew and he's my main reason for recovery :cry:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @BubblesGoesBoo

I can imagine that quite difficult for you, and i'm sorry to hear that  <3
  • Options
    Coming into day four of this migraine, it has been on and off throughout the day, I currently feel really stick and stuffs moving around in my bedroom and I struggle to walk in an straight line and the migraine is back, I don't know what the hell is up with me and I really don't know if I should take my sleeping pills or not,

If I do, I might sleep well but have an migraine in the morning, 

If I don't, I have crap sleep and I still have an migraine and I really won't feel good at all (mentally) ,

Well I'm not alright mentally at the moment anyway so, let's just see how things go 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    @davcr0ck Have you tried the Kool Patches ? I get severe migraines and find these Help to settle/take the edge of them x
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @davcr0ck Have you tried the Kool Patches ? I get severe migraines and find these Help to settle/take the edge of them x
    No I haven't, where do I find them
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    @davcr0ck You can find them in some supermarkets I think in the medication isle or Boots should definitely have then , there just a gel strip that gets placed on your head and essentially “cools “ it down

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I have an look later, currently at college again and finsh at 5pm, hopefully the boots in town will still be open 
  • Options
    Feeling so anxious and agitated 😭
  • Options
    Really starting to question If this migraine is someth more, I didn't have it yesterday but got it again today and I've got an complex science practical to do so this is going to go terribly wrong 
  • Options
    Hugs xxx
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    I am so stupid. I freaked out on the bus earlier all because a teenage boy I didn't know tried to chat to me. Luckily a girl from the same school as him managed to shut him up by saying "please stop you are making her feel awkward." I was almost sitting on the wall because I just wanted to get away (I was on a window seat.) The girl who was next to my teacher was asked to swap seats with me as the teacher knew I got upset and scared of being with strangers. I sat next to the teacher for the rest of the of the journey and she made sure I was OK. I am so grateful for such an understanding and caring teacher instead of annoying ones who give loads of detentions and homework. When we changed buses the teacher sat behind me so I knew she wasn't far at all. When a stranger came to sit next to me the teacher put her hand on my shoulder (I didn't mind) and whispered to me that it would be OK. That journey went fine.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    This headache or migraine (I don't know any more) keeps coming and going I really don't know what is up with me, I'm hydrated and eaten normal, anyone got any ideas 
  • Options
    Sending my love to those struggling. Remember tomorrow is a new day, a fresh start, blank canvas 💗 you can make it how you want it too be xx
  • Options
    Fucking work, hate them all, treat me like shit, ***moved the rest of what I wrote to the ranty thread***
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Last night was a write off 😓 and now gotta head off for an 8 hour shift 😭 taking bets on what time my breakdown will commence, anyone want in? 🙄🙄 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    I think im going to call into work sick. Im really suicidal
This discussion has been closed.