Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    edited February 2019
    Omg just had one of the most shitest days at work. So I did my section folded all the clothes and shit. So she was asking me to change the way things are laid out. Well could of explained it better and how to move all the arms so it was equal instead of telling me to move it. When doesn't fit how it is. May sound obvious but all I do is fold clothes so i don’t know how to move the arms. And I did questionit while I was being told and stuff but she didn't say about it. 

Well I'll I ended up making it worse than it was before loool. I already knew I was making it worse but didn't know how to do it. So felt like crying lol.  so then she was like i can go back to my section and then gets two other people to do it and they take it alll off of what I just did. And then a different manager comes up to me and was like did you do that and why did I leave it.  I'm like well yeah but i didnt know what to do so she just told me to leave it. And made me feel like shit. 

When really its not always the persons fault. If had better comiunication then would be okay. 

Well atleast She wont ask me to do something like that again hahah

and ive learnt I should fold the clothes a lot slower so I don't do extra stuff. 

Omg cant stand staying there any longer.

You Know when some things you hate so much you just feel like crying while doing it. Definetly one of those jobs 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    I’ve eaten so much and now I feel terrible - I just want to wallow in self pity lol 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    My dog would even be better off without me. I cant even look after him. I takw him into the garden and he doesnt wee. He just guards the fence. I bring him in and he just wees everywhere. I cant control him on walks either :(
    feel like he needs a better owner now cause not improving and my fault i don’t know ive watched so much youtube videos & programs on how to train puppy but its been awhile now and hes over a year :(
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Omg I am so sad and suicidal
  • Options
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭no one cares anyways. Literally fuck knows why I am alive. Am no one getting no where. Omg so sad. 
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie we all care. Hugs 🤗 🤗 xo

• Options
    Just love being in and out of flashbacks ☹️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I just don't know what to do and I'm overwhelmed.I want to give up. Sorry for the pathetic moment but please hug me :'( feel so screwed and unhappy and disgusting and just generally can't do this.
  • Options
    I just don't know what to do and I'm overwhelmed.I want to give up. Sorry for the pathetic moment but please hug me :'( feel so screwed and unhappy and disgusting and just generally can't do this.
    Hugs x
  • Options
    Got a feeling something bad is going to happen today 😔
  • Options
    Really struggling tonight s/h urges and sucidal thoughts are so bad tonight 😔
  • Options
    I just feel awful and I'm completely lost. Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead (actually the feeling crosses my mind to some extent every minute really)
  • Options
    I just feel awful and I'm completely lost. Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead (actually the feeling crosses my mind to some extent every minute really)
    Might be worth going to the GP chic because if they do decide CAMHS you can start getting the ball rolling ❤️
  • Options
    Might be worth going to the GP chic because if they do decide CAMHS you can start getting the ball rolling ❤️
    I know, I'm planning to, but just the thought is making my heart beat a little faster. I'm so so... lost... :frown:
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I know, I'm planning to, but just the thought is making my heart beat a little faster. I'm so so... lost... :frown:

you can always message me chic if you want to talk anything through ❤️
  • Options
    omg I'm so overwhelmed. Like I just went into the kitchen totally anxious to check my guinea pig was alive, came back into the living room, felt a wave of something along the lines of sadness and felt like I'd cry, then got hit by another punch of feeling disgusting. Beat that dude (just to clear it up I'm not really starting a competition). Help me :'(:'(
  • Options
    @Millie2787 thank you <3
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    @kathleen0172 I know it’s scary taking the first step but your feel so proud when you have ❤️
  • Options
    Feel so ill , It better be gone tomorrow because  I can’t cope with cancelling CAMHS and having to wait longer 
  • Options
    Feel like utter shit this morning 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    CAMHS was so annoying 
  • Options
    My throat is just making me feel I want to die even more. Nothing appeals to me in the way being a singer does. Even in the state I'm in right now where nothing feels good enough, I still have a bit of passion and enthusiasm about being a singer. If my throat doesn't get better my dreams are honestly crushed and I'll likely just kill myself. It's not like it'd be a good life when just talking hurts anyway. :cry:  It probably sounds pathetic but seriously, I can't describe to you what this means to me :cry:
  • Options
    I feel so ill someone rescue me 😂
  • Options
    I'm having a horrible day. I can't do this anymore. Please please please just make things right for me. :cry:
  • Options
    Come to the conclusion I have Flu and I’m feeling v sorry for myself 
  • Options
    ...um I don't know... Just so miserable and confused I guess. And I'm seeking sympathy and hugs cause I'm a loser/bother. Thanks. 
  • Options
    I cant sleep. I feel so much dread & i don’t know why😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    ...um I don't know... Just so miserable and confused I guess. And I'm seeking sympathy and hugs cause I'm a loser/bother. Thanks. 
    Your not a loser or a bother ❤️
  • Options
    If my throat doesn't heal then my dreams are crushed! :grin::+1: Vocalist appeals to me in a way nothing else does, and any other job just isn't the life I want, woohoo!

But I mean like... It can't last forever, right? Even if I had to not speak a single word for two months haha, it will get better, right?... Please?... 'Cause if it doesn't I'm honestly kind of screwed...

Oohh who knows, guess just have to see the speech and language team or whoever and hope something can be done...
  • Options
    So tired yet can’t sleep just keep thinking things over and over 😣
This discussion has been closed.