Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    My head keeps feeling really weird
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited July 2021
    Getting frustrated. because of covid, urgent hospital referrals are taking up to 2 months to happen.
    My headaches are getting worse, I'm on prescription pain medication now, yesterday the right side of my body went numb and then tingly, I feel constantly sick and light headed. I just want to know what is going on
  • Options
    My urgent referral is taking nearly a year. Wish it was 2 months
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    Sorry to hear that your referral is taking so long @Shaunie <3 It's ridiculous how long these things take and it's not fair on anyone. Really hope it comes through soon for you. Try and stay strong <3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Just had a pretty difficult conversation with shout. Turns out I'm having a shit week.
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Sending lots of hugs to everyone who needs them 💛
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited July 2021
    Never mind.
  • Options
    I’m a bit drunk hanging around with my sisters she doesn’t like short sleeves said sorry you’re a ashamed said you don’t want to wear short sleeves cause your drinks
  • Options
    (With her boyfriend she doesn’t want him to see. Wearing it anyway duck off
  • Options
    Ahhhhh I’m drunk
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Time for bed then? XD @Shaunie
  • Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    Time for bed then? XD @Shaunie

Naaas lol. Quiet fun
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    :

Lol
  • Options
    Time
    If my life hahahha
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @Shaunie glad you're enjoying it, been a while since I drank
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Ah thanks I’m feeling it now tho

I drank a lot of water before bed so it’s helped a bit. That literally normally cures me
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I’m still sad that my sister was telling me what to wear.

So basically me and my twin sister are looking after Bella in my sisters house while my older sister is away. So I’m talking about my twin sister who said to not wear short sleeves and basically said if I was sober I wouldn’t want to. Like I wasn’t that drunk at that point.

Well anyway told my older sister

nbcyamkjqw6b.jpeg
    js2ac7ocec4b.jpeg
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    I’m in pain again this time it’s my back and my side what’s going on 😓
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    I’m still feeling more sick

Drinking again tonight but not getting drunk because I’ve got work at 7am
  • Options
    This is basically my rant

ef90674minvt.jpeg
  • Options
    I feel really ill. I’m never drinking again 😭😭🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Urges playing up😢

TW
    stuck between doing it safely or talking to a professional ( even that is such a big step)
  • Options
    I ain’t doing my overtime today. I was going to but I just can’t
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @Shaunie taking care of yourself is important, good on you
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
This discussion has been closed.